Chapter 36

Y/N

i watched tiffany as she drove. She hasn't said a word since we got in the car about her being pregnant. I honestly can't believe that. She was always that girl that said she didn't want kids. She enjoyed her privacy and liked to come and go as she pleased. The fact that she was pregnant was more than a shock.

"So..."

"i didn't get pregnant on purpose." she said. "you remember last month when I got banned from cvs for cursing that pharmacy technician out."

"yeah, cause they didn't have a prescription ready or something like that."

"she wasn't running my insurance the right was and they were trying to charge me like 200 dollars for my birth control. Well after that happened, I decided that I would switch from the pill to the shot so I would have to go to get it from the pharmacy. Well that whole mess happened and then right after that I went to Texas."

"your grandmother was sick right, how is she?"

"she doing like 100% better now." she said. "but I transferred the prescription to walgreens but couldn't pick it up in Texas so I had to wait until I got back, and when I got back, I forgot.

"and now you're pregnant."

"knocked the fuck up," she said. It wasn't funny but I couldn't help but laugh. She looked over at me and cracked a smile.

"what are you gonna do now?" I asked her.

"we're gonna have kids that are the same age." she said. "like we always said we would."

"you should tell quavo yourself you know." I said.

"you're on to talk." she replied. "i know he's going to flip and I really cant handle that kind of energy right now."

"now you know how I felt." I said to her.

She didn't do anything but sigh and shake her head. She was feeling exactly how I felt when I found out. She don't know her ass hole from a hole in the ground right now.

"i hope I'm having a girl." she said. "you know the tutu and the ribbons. Everything that a princess needs."

"you wont know if you're having a girl for a minute." I said to her.

We walked around in the mall for about an hour before going back home and when we did we ran into a very angry look quavious standing in the driveway.

"get out fast imma drive off." she said.

"what you want me to do, duck a roll out?" I asked her.

"can you?" she asked.

"talk to that boy." I said to her.

She rolled her eyes and parked the car in the driveway. As I got out of the passenger seat he climbed in and as soon as the door closed you could hear them yelling at each other.

"hey!" I banged my fist against the hood of the car and he rolled the window down. "talk like two adults. Don't be doin all that screamin in front my house. You'll have all these white people thinkin we're ghetto or somethin."

Quavo rolled the window back up and the screaming stopped. Kirsnick and I stood by the door waiting for something to happen. Quavo got out of the car about 15 minutes later and slipped his hands into his pockets. He didn't say anything to us he just got into his car and he left. I went over to tiffany's car and she rolled down the window.

"What happened?" I asked as I reached inside the car and wiped the tears from her face.

As soon as I asked what happened she started to cry even harder. "he says I'm lying. That I'm just saying this to get back at him for stepping out."

"tiff-"

"dont tiff me. He's a fucking asshole and that's exactly why I didn't want to say anything to his skinny ignorant ass." she said.

"you would have had to tell him eventually." I said. "it's his baby,"

She was quiet for a long time. "just leave me alone. I shouldn't have ever said anything to anybody." she put her car in reverse and gave me time enough to step away from the car so that she could leave.

"What happened?" kirsnick asked me when I got back over to where he was standing.

"I think this is gonna be a problem." I said to him. "and let your uncle know that when I see him, I'm gonna kick his ass for making my best friend cry."

"oh god," he said rolling his eyes.