Chapter 14

Y/N

I sat in the corner of the green room watching them get ready for the show that was about to start. They were talking and laughing and eating pizza like they usually do. Takeoff was across the room me picking at a piece of pizza in his hands. I don't know if it because I'm pregnant but the way that he eats really gets on my nerves. He picks at everything like a bird and eats little pieces until it's gone. i watched him picking apart the pizza like a 6-year-old that didnt really want to eat it in the first place.

Suddenly he door swung open and a clown stomped into the room. Well It wasnt a literal clown, she just looked like one. The woman was wearing a bright and tightly fitting outfit and had a long purple wig that stopped at the middle of her back. I felt a stomach jump because I knew who it was.

"Hey baby," she sang as she moved across the room to where takeoff was sitting. He didn't even look up at her. He just moved his pizza out of the way as she threw herself down in his lap. She grabbed his face and kissed him on the cheek.

Its like the whole room stopped. I could feel half of the room shift to look and see what my reaction would be but I kept my eyes on the planner I my hands plugging appointments into where they fit. Offset came over and sat down next me. He leaned over and spoke low so that no one could hear him.

"you wanna go outside or something?" He asked. I looked at him.

"no," I said shaking my head. "why would I do that?"

"you know because of.....that." He said throwing his head in their direction.

"no I'm fine," I said to him.

He shrugged. "okay,"

This was the little girlfriend that I had heard about but what I wanna know is why is she here now. I followed behind them all the way to the stage and took my place near the edge of the stage. She came and stood next to me and started dancing. She was bumping into my arm which I knew she was doing on purpose. I moved away from the stage area and went to the green room to get a cold bottle of water. I opened the bottle and turned to go back to the stage side but when I turned around she was standing there with her hand on her hip.

"Hey," I said. "do you need something?"

"you're lucky," she replied.

"uh....what do you mean?" I asked.

"you're lucky you're pregnant because if you wasn't I would kick your ass for sleeping with my man." She said.

"excuse me?" I asked.

"you heard me. If you wasnt pregnant I'd drag you, but since you are and I don't want the charge im not gone put my hands on you, but by the time I'm done, just know you wont have a job." She put her hands on her hips and smiled.

"I've been here since the beginning. I've known them since we were kids. You're threats don't scare me at all because you're obviously not aware of what I really do and what I really mean to them."

"you're a baby mama," she said. "nothing else."

She turned around and went back to where ever she was supposed to be. She had a lot of balls to come at me like that but what should I do.

At the dinner after the show she was hanging all over him while he was trying to eat. Offset sat next to me and he was sitting whispering jokes about her the whole time. He was trying to make me feel better and take my mind off of it and it was working a little but what she said really got to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"you know she said she was gonna get me fired." I said to him.

He looked at me and then looked over at her as she laughed at something that obviously wasn't that funny. Takeoff looked over at her then leaned over and told her something in her ear. Offset shook his head and turned his attention back to his food. The rest of the dinner was spent in almost complete silence, nobody wanted me to talk to her and they didn't ask me anything because they thought I was angry about her being there.

I was happy when dinner was over and we were able to go back to our rooms. I took a shower and laid down on the bed. I picked up my phone and there was a text message there from takeoff.

Takeoff: I didn't invite her

Me: I mean it doesn't really matter.

Takeoff: you sure you okay

Me: yeah I'm fine. I just wasn't trying to make it weird

Takeoff: alright as long as you're okay

Me: yeah I'm fine

Takeoff: alright goodnight

I got under the covers and made myself as comfortable as I could in this bed that wasn't mine. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about where he was right now. I always went home after dinner but I know they go out after. It doesnt have nothing to do with me but I'm sure where ever he is she's there clinging to him like a monkey on a tree. My phone vibrated and I picked it up and looked at it.

Tiffany: Hey you alright. I heard about what happened today.

Me: Quavo told you?

Tiffany: yeah he told me I should check on you

Me: I'm fine but this girl done lost her mind. She came in threatening me like she was going to do something to me.

Tiffany: she threatening you?

Me: saying if I wasn't pregnant she would drag me.

Tiffany: I'm comin out there

Me: don't do that

Tiffany: where yall next show cause I'm comin and if she there imma show her what getting dragged looks like

Me: don't do anything stupid

Tiffany: I wont but if she gets wrong with me imma show her what stupid really is

Me: god I shouldn't have even told you

Tiffany: but you did and I'm not about to let her talk about you like that at all. So im coming out there and if she gets reckless at the mouth just move out the way.