Chapter 6: Natsu vs Laxus

"So the lacrima was a crown!" Lucy exclaimed.
"Yeah. Hey Natsu, I need a different book." I informed.
"Hmm. What kind?" He asked.
"A book about Lacrima's." I informed.
"Ok! Be back in a flash!" Natsu stated as he then begin to walk out of the guild as I walked over to the crown.
"Thanks a lot, Natsu. See ya, soon." I called with a smile. I then reached down to pick up the lacrima. I touched it gently to make sure it wasn't going to affect me in any way. It didn't. I then picked it up. I then walked over by the case as Michelle put it on a nearby empty table. I looked at the case where the lacrima once was, as I saw some ancient script written on the sides of the velvet padding. I placed the crown down as the writing soon lit up lightly. I could now read it. It read:

The Fallen angel is the queen of stars and night as the lightning Angel is the queen of light, lightning, and thunder.

I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down the words. It started to concern me. I read each sentence and tried to peice something together, as Natsu returned and brought me the book about Lacrima's. It was a violet purple book with a gold lining around it. I flipped through the book until I found the Fallen Angel lacrima. I found a small description of it. It read:

The Fallen Angel lacrima is a magical crystal that will allow the holder to use it. If implanted inside a human being or worn, the lacrima will give you the power of the fallen angel. They can be in two different shapes. A shiny see through crystal or in a shape of a jewel on top of a crown.

It was absolutely unhelpful. I looked at each word, and it stated nothing helpful. I sighed as Natsu asked me if I needed a break. I nodded in frustration, as he picked me up by my waist and took off. He knew what calmed me down, and helped me think. It was fishing. He brought me to our normal fishing area in the east forest.
"This is so boring." Natsu sighed.
"Calm on, Natsu. Fishing is a great activity." I smiled.
"Yeah! Besides it's the matter of life or death here!" Happy whined.
"Y'all are hungry, aren't you?" I asked.
"Yeah." Natsu whined.
"Exactly! That's why we shouldn't be bored with fishing." Happy added.
"Okay! I'll snap out of it, I promise." Natsu sighed as he fell backwards.
"Are you kidding me!" Happy exclaimed as Natsu fell asleep.
"No. It's Natsu." I sighed.
"Typical! Anyways, Y/n. Tell me what going on with that whole crazy lacrima crown thing." Happy asked.
"Well you see, with the information we have, I know it has to do something with my mom, and her sister, that Dad told me about." I explained looking at the water.
"Really? To me it sound like your mom was the Angel of light and the night." Happy added.
"No. It's simple. Remeber that dream I had. Well now that I look back at it, the girls in the dream must've been Kaminari the Dragon Queen of Lightning and Thunder. My mom was the Angel Queen of Lightning, Light, and Thunder as well as a Lightning Dragon Slayer." I explained as I watched the water dance.
"So that means that your Mom's Dragon was the Queen of Lightning and Thunder. Which makes your mom the Daughter of a Dragon queen. Which makes you the descendant of the Dragon Queen." Happy added.
"Hmm. What if Kaminari the dragon queen, gave her title and taught my mom the power of a dragon slayer. Which means she taught her to use her Angel magic with her Dragon Slayer magic, which make my mom The Lightning Angel and Dragon queen. My mom is the Angel of the Light. So if I'm her child that means she wrote those spells down to pass along to me. To help stay on the path of good." I thought out loud.
"See. Which makes your Mom's sister the Angel of night." Happy stated.
"No. If I remember correctly from what I read in the book, light has darkness. Which means that darkness must be related to light. Light and dark are opposites. Mom's song stated that the Angel of Light cried hoping she would see her sister again. Which could mean the Fallen Angel is the sister of the Angel of Light. Besides me who else is the Lightning Angel?" I stated and asked.
"Hmm. That makes a lot of since, but the question." Happy added.
"My mom! She was known as Electra Kaminari Storm, the Queen of Lightning and Thunder. Which means she was the Angel of Light. Which also means, her sister was the Angel of Night!" I exclaimed as I threw Happy my pole.
"Where are you going?" Happy question as I jumped up and took off.
"I need to talk to Laxus!" I shouted as I kept running. I ran down the path, as I looked around for my older brother. I soon heard footsteps in front of me. I slowed down my pace as I saw Laxus. He was wearing a black tank top with some grey fur lining, and purple pants. I then quickly picked up my pace.