Chapter 23: The Grand Magic Games

Next day...
We had decided to go to a beach to help us become prepared for the Grand Magic Games which starts in three months. We was gonna train to help get things back up to speed. I was trying my hardest to control my new purple lighting mode as I sat away from the others and tried to focus on it. I was interrupted by Natsu and Gray who held many competitions. Soon Natsu kicked back and relaxed as he watched me try to improve my skill. I then transformed into my Queen Kaminari's Lightning and Thunder emperess armor and tried to strengthen my bond with it where I could wear it just like the others armors I have. Soon I got it to hold out as long as two to three hours long before I felt it drain my magic energy quickly. It then made me requip into my f/c swimsuit as Natsu soon helped me walk over to the bar and get some water. He soon went and practice as I watched Natsu flames come out from underneath the water. I then went back into training as I tried to practice more with each type of magic I had. I wanted to get stronger to show everyone who think that I'm weak, that I'm not.

Day one of training quickly ended. I was looking outside at the stars. I wondered where Dad could be at right at this very moment. Soon the others came as we all looked up at the stars.
"I know we can do it. I know we can." I stated with a smile as I felt the weight and heart of my guild resting on my shoulders. Me and the girls soon went to bed ending day one of training.

The next day...
Me and Natsu begin stretching. I wore a f/c tank top and jean shorts with my normal black ankle boots. Soon Natsu took off running as he soon came back. I went off for a bite to eat when Cana called me on one of her calling cards.
"Hey sis, what seems to be the trouble?" I asked.
"Hey Y/n. Mira, me, Lisanna, and Elfman just ran into Laxus." Cana stated.
"Cool. Can he here me. Is he with you?" I asked.
"Yeah. I'm right here, sis." Laxus's voice stated through the calling card.
"Hey, Laxus. What's up?" I asked as I took another bite of food.
"Hey, Freed and the other wanted me to ask you if you wanna come train with us. Besides we'll be in some lightning storms." Laxus stated which made me thought about how that might help me be able to withstand being in my Queen Kaminari's Lightning and Thunder Empress armor for longer periods of time.
"Yeah! Where are you?" I asked.
"We're somewhere in the mountains near Shirotsume. Apparently there's an area around here where Thunder storms are happening pretty more frequently." Laxus stated.
"Okay! I'm on my way." I stated as I took one last bite and one last sip of my water. I then heard an explosion which made me run outside. I saw this white explosion as it then disappeared. I only saw Jet and Droy as the rest of the others was gone.
"What's going on here?" I asked.
"They just vanished into thin air." Droy stated.
"What!" I exclaimed.
"We didn't get to go too!" Jet exclaimed.
"Jet, Droy. What exactly happened?" I asked.
"One of Lucy's Celestial spirit came and told Lucy and the others that there world was on a break of destruction." Droy stated.
"Oh okay, but I'll be back in a couple weeks. If they return let them know I went to train with Laxus." I stated as lightning soon surrounded me.
"Oh okay." Jet and Droy said in usion as lightning struck me and I soon traveled to the mountains near Shirotsume.

I soon saw Laxus and the Thunder legion as well as Cana, Mira, Elfman, and Lisanna. I soon struck the ground.
"There she is." Laxus chuckled.
"Alright! Let's start this training." I yelled as I soon trained for two weeks. I gotten more control over my purple lighting mode as well got more powerful too. I soon returned to the beach Natsu and the others once was at. They still hadn't returned back yet. I then went with Laxus and the Thunder Legion.

"I can't believe there not back yet! I swear if that blond bimbo is doing something to my Pyro, I'm going to beat her ass." I growled as we continue walking through Mt. Hakobe's cold mountain.
"Jeez. Calm down. Maybe something has happened to her weird Celestial spirits." Laxus stated.
"Maybe, but it's been about a month now and they still haven't returned home! It makes me angry." I growled.
"How are you gonna beat Natsu's ass this time?" Laxus asked.
"Oh, I know. I'm not gonna participate along with Natsu's team." I stated with a devious smile.
"And why's that." Freed asked.
"Pay back." I stated as we soon continue training. It was soon two months later and I returned back at the same beach Natsu and the others once was on.