Chapter 16: Michelle Lobster

Before we left Magnolia I put the Lightning Crown and mom's book on my dresser. I then locked up and left with my team.

We then came face to face with one of the members of the Oracion Seis which was the Slot Machine and Byro from the Legion Platoon.
"Hahaha!" The slot machine laughed.
"I don't know what you are freak! But, your as Hell aren't a man!" Elfman yelled.
"I'll just have to deal with you later! Here me!" Natsu yelled looking at Byro as I stood beside Lucy.
"Watch out! I got a big surprise for you!" The slot Machine stated as he pulled his lever. His stomach then rolled an ice popsicle as Elfman and Natsu went to attack.
"Y/n, why aren't you joining in on the fight?" Lucy questioned.
"Well let's just say I know that Elfman and Natsu can work well in a battle, but I'd rather not get in their way." I stated with a small smile. Before I knew it the Machine blocked both of their attack as Elfman then hit Natsu.
"Y/n, we can't just stand here! We have to do something!" Lucy exclaimed.
"You two boys really need to use some serious team work. Would you like me to help you?" I asked.
"Yeah! Now do it!" Natsu yelled.
"Alright here it goes!" I yelled as I let my power increase as Lucy spawned Cancer. I then quickly used my lightning dragon roar as Natsu used his fire dragon wing attack and Elfman and Cancer went to attack. Before I knew it metal wall was around us and Natsu and mine attack went to explode when I used my Crush Magic to destroy the attacks. Before I knew it Elfman, Cancer and Natsu all started fighting.
"Would you three knock it off!" I yelled.
"Normally Cana is pretty right about these things." Lucy stated.
"Yeah. I don't know something about this team seems off." I stated as next thing I notice was the slot machine pulled the lever and got a lightning bolt. Before I knew it lightning went to strike Lucy when I ate it.
"Thanks Y/n!" Lucy whined.
"No problem. It wasn't the best lightning." I stated.
"You want more!" The slot Machine asked.
"This guy's really starting to piss me off." I growled.
"Me too." Natsu growled.
"We have to figure out a good plan to attack him." Elfman growled.
"Hell yeah! Especially, if I have Y/n by my side I can do it! Come on, Y/n!" Natsu yelled as he grabbed my hand and took off. Natsu and Elfman quickly got hit by something as I then hit the slot machine with an attack using my lightning.

Before I knew it I got hit with some kind of metal dish. I then fell down as it soon quickly started to storm. I notice lightning had striked in the air. It gave me the idea to help increase my power. The next time it struck I ate the lightning and boosted my power. I then let it flow to me as I got ready to fight. Before I knew it Lucy spawned Aquarius through a puddle. Aquarius got mad at then shot her attack towards the slot machine. The slot machine soon pulled a Uno reverse card which made it do a U turn and hit Natsu, Elfman and then Aquarius. Aquarius then hit Elfman and Natsu, after they complained about some of them getting in each others way. I sighed as the lightning soon increase around me.
'We need an effective plan to beat him.' I thought as I let the magic power increase.

No ones Pov...
While Y/n, Natsu, Elfman, Lucy and Michelle fought the Slot Machine, Juvia and Gajeel was in mid battle with some demon guy who just hurt his own kind known as Mary Hughes. Apparently both are members of the Legion Platoon. While Carla, Happy, and Lilly ran into Samuel and had a normal conversation. Bickslow and Wendy then made their way into the mountains, they ran into Erigor. At this moment they we're in battle as Bickslow pushed Wendy out of the way from getting smashed by cows. Now with Gildarts and Laki. They had made it to the site of where the Lobsters owned their land or once did. They soon walked up some stairs and made their way to a door.

"Hello is anybody in their." Gildarts called. Soon a little flap on the door revealed a lady.
"Outsider are strictly forbidden inside." The lady informed.
"Come on. You don't have to be like that. Don't you want to be friends?" Gildarts flirted. Which quickly ended when the little flap on the door, shut.
"You were to direct." Laki added.
"Hey flirting is like throwing a pitch. You wanna go direct." Gildarts stated with a smile.
"Well it looks like you struck out to me." Laki stated with a smile.
"Look Laki nows the time I need you!" Gildarts stated.
"No, you look! You try anything on me, and Y/n and Cana are getting a earful! Some of it may be true, but for the rest of it I'm just gonna make things up!" Laki stated annoyed.
"Hold it. I think you've got the wrong idea. Take a good look at the monastery." Gildarts explained.
Soon Laki used her magic to get her and Gildarts to merge one with their surroundings, so they could get inside the place. Before Gildarts knew it Laki hit him and he farted. Laki and him quickly unmerged with the beam they were on. The people that was in the monastery quickly changed. Laki and Gildarts tried to nicely defend them away when Gildarts finally had enough and shot some of his crush magic out at them. Once it hit they turned into bricks. They weren't living beings to begin with.
"I've never heard of magic that can do this." Laki notified.
"Yeah. That's for sure. I definitely don't trust Zentopia. Kinda wonder what they're hiding. They got secrets, dark secrets. Besides it makes you wonder what do they want with Y/n. God, I hope she's okay." Gildarts worried.
"Yeah. This is way more sinister than what the Master suspected. I hope she's okay, too." Laki agreed.
"Yeah. Maybe there's something here to help her with what Electra was trying to tell her. I gues Macao was right on the money sending us to bust up this party. We need to hurry! If something worse is going on here then we need to find it before it's too late!" Gildarts stated as he attack more of the creepy unalive nuns. He and Laki soon quickly took off to see what they could find.