Chapter 10: Searching for The Fallen Angel Ritual Peices

"Let's go tell him! Then we can go!" Natsu stated as we quickly ran back to the guild.

We return back to the guild to see Laxus and the Thunder Legion about to head out. We told Laxus the news and then headed out. Apparently the other teams where Juvia and Gray, Erza and Wendy and Cana, Team Shadow Gear plus Gajeel and Lilly, and Mira, Lisanna, and Elfman. My team was Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Michelle, and Romeo. We had taken a boat as Natsu was suffering from his motion sickness.

"Why couldn't we walk!" Natsu whined.
"Cause Lucy here wanted to take a boat." I explained as I looked through my notes.
"Don't blame me!" Lucy growled.
"Well don't worry, Natsu. Well be on land before you know it." I reassured glancing at him.
"I guess his stomach being tiny can't handle a lot." Happy chuckled.
"Are you Alright, Natsu?" Michelle asked.
"Yep! Never better!" Natsu gagged as his face turned green as I quickly stood up from sitting in a chair on the boat. I then handed Lucy the notes.
"This is lame. At least Y/n can handle her stomach." Romeo sighed.
"Well our team is pretty lame." Happy complained.
"What is that suppose to mean?!" I demanded looking at Happy.
"Look at us, we have a vomiting guy, a Celestial bimbo, a goodey-tooshoes, and a kid. Our only hope is Y/n." Happy explained.
"Jeez. Just reck the whole team huh." I stated sarcastically.
"Well if we run into any trouble like the Legion Platoon people, Y/n and me are the only two who could put up a fight." Happy explained.
"Jeez! Stop insulting Romeo. He maybe small, but he can kick some ass." I scoffed looking at Happy.
"Yeah!" Romeo ageeed.
"I'd let it go if I were you." Happy stated as I held my finger out.
"Romeo take a step back." I stated as he did so.
"I guess it's pretty obvious I'm the power house around here." Happy bragged as a little bit of electricity came out and shock Happy. He jumped and then fell down.
"I'm the strongest and you listen to me, or you'll get shocked again, fur ball!" I growled.
"Yes ma'am." Happy sighed as Lucy soon got up and walked over to the railing.
"Hey, Y/n. Can I see your armors?" Romeo asked trying to kill time.
"Of course." I stated as I then requipped into my strongest armor and showed him the different weapons it comes with. I then begin to change into the next as a couple old guys caught my attention. I then requipped into my normal outfit as we all walked up to the guys.

"Are you guys from Fairy Tail?" The first man asked.
"Yes, sir." I nodded.
"Who are you?" Romeo asked.
"We are members of a archeology society." The man in the front stated. He had long brown hair and he wore beige color clothing.
"So your archeologist?" I questioned.
"Indeed. We heard Fairy Tail is searching for a Legendary Amulet." A small old man beside the first man informed.
"May I ask where you heard that?" Michelle asked.
"Now, now. I don't think that matters Missy." Another old geezer chimed in which made me question them.
"Now don't you come here demanding answers, Sirs." I snapped with an annoyed look.
"I gues were leaving it to the mail of rumors, huh." Happy sighed.
"Great. Now the dark guild wizards are gonna try and kidnap me and take all of the pieces over." I stated sarcastically before rolling my eyes.
"Unless Fairy Tail had a traitor! The 6 strongest of the Legion Platoon would never let the word slip. Then that would mean someone in the guild hack it." Michelle gasped.
"No. A member of Fairy Tail is family. They would never betray the guild unless it's for a good reason. I know them, and I say no way in hell that would happened!" I exclaimed as I turned and face Michelle.
"I haven't met everyone in the guild yet, I don't know what to think! Sorry!" Michelle exclaimed as Natsu whined.
"We actually wanted to ask you if you could stop looking for this amulet and the Fallen Angel peices." The first guy requested.
"From the data we've located it says they are located in shrines and ancient ruins. If I'm correct your guild wants to collect all of them." Another old Geezer explained.
"How the hell do you possibly know that!?" Lucy questioned.
"Wait! Collect! Who said anything about collecting the Fallen Angel peices!?" I questioned.
"I'd assume we would want to study it. Know what it dows." Lucy stated with a bit of nervousness.
"No. No one said anything about collecting them. Just preventing the enemy from taking it!" I explained.
"Well from the Stars of the Fallen Angel we can see there is more to it from an archeologist side." The first guy suggested making me sigh.
"No. Not really." I growled.
"It's so simple really! Let me tell you! We have come to the conclusion that it had something to do with Fiore's past! Some archeological sites in fact. You see when the girl separates the peices, we believe that the sites are the reason that they looks the way it looks. Especially the Lightning and star symbols that is said to be painted onto some spots of the ruins. I just want you to know that our one job is to keep the sites away from harm. They are apart of Fiore's past and must be respected." The first man explained and ordered.
"I must say if you and your friends go prancing around in there you could damage a piece of history!" A short old guy nagged.
"Oh." Lucy mumbled.
"Which if you could forget about the Fallen Angel Ritual we be so kind to forget about it. We insist you forget." A tall old man added.
"You gotta be kidding me." I growled.
"I figured that out, when I read it as a kid. I can't believe it took you so long." Lucy chuckled.
"You know what. We ain't forgetting about those peices. If they get in the wrong hands, it could hurt a lot of people. My mother separated the peices to prevent this from happening again. She did it to protect me. So I'll do it to protect my friends and family. My mom spent four years separating and being alert due to these peices. She left my safety in the hands of my Gramps, and hoped, I wouldn't have to be apart of this! I just want to keep her mementoes safe! I believe in her, because I have her blood running through my veins! That's why I can't forget! I don't want to let her down! As the descendant of Kaminari my grandmother, I want to do whatever I can to make their mementoes be safe and sound." I snapped as tears pushed through my eyes.
"Y/n, your so brave." Michelle cried.
"She always is." Romeo sighed.
"I must say that speech was so moving." The first guy cleared his throat looking down.
"It's nice to see such a youngster so devoted towards her family." The short old man smiled. I then looked at Natsu who was trying to withstand his motion sickness to make sure I was okay. It made me smile as my smiled soon faded. The wind picked up and threw Natsu into the sea. I quickly wiped away the tears as I ran over to the edge of the boat.
"Natsu!" I gasped.
"He's gonna drown!" Romeo yelled,  as the four old men then jumped into the sea.
"If he's a friend of Y/n Dreyar, then he's a friend of ours! And we always help our friends out!" The old guy stated as they grabbed Natsu. The old men then threw him up to the boat. Before hand he gave off a pink glow as he transformed back to normal. He then he fell right on top of me.
"Natsu! Get off!" I whined.
"I'm back to normal! Now I can hug you without feeling small!" Natsu exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Don't make me shock you!" I whined.
"Okay! I'll let you up." Natsu stated as he jumped up and then placed me down on the wooden plank.
"I wonder how is he back to normal?" Lucy questioned.
"We happen to know a little about magic, ourselfs. Y/n Dreyar's story touched our heart and inspired us. Including since she is the daughter of Electra Dreyar, too. You see we returned you to normal as a thank you." The first guy explained as we walked back over by the railing of the boat.
"Cool! Thank's a lot old man!" Natsu stated with a smile.
"Our hearts go with you, and we wish you luck on your journey. Go on and keep your mother's momento standing." The first guy yelled.
"You have no doubt about it! Thanks you guys!" I stated with a smile as Natsu placed his head on my shoulder. We then waved good bye,  as I felt Natsu's arms release. We then heard a thud, making us all turn around to see Natsu making the puke face. We laughed due to this. I soon went and took a nap as I was soon pushed into a nightmare.