Chapter 8: Stars of the Fallen Angel

We soon returned back to the guild. We told them everything that had happened since Lucy, Michelle and me left.

"Your serious. The Legion Platoon!" Wakaba exclaimed.
"Your saying we were attacked by followers of Zentopia?" Cana asked.
"Yeah. There's no doubt about it." Dad sighed as he stood looking at Wakaba me, and Cana.
"But, why would the largest organized Church do such a thing?" Macao questioned.
"I'm not entirely sure why. The man I fought, mention something about a holy war." Dad nodded rubbing my back, to try and keep me calm.
"He did. I not sure why the church would attack, but all I know is that this has to have something to do with mom. There's no doubt about it." I sighed as I looked down at my knees as I had my knees up to my chest. Cana put her hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me. Soon a hand hitting a table got my attention. It was Natsu.
"All that matters is that they tried to kidnap Y/n and they stole from her. I swear we will get back what rightfully belongs to you." Natsu demanded. I returned it with a nod.
"Hey it's not your fault, they were trying to take the crown and that panel. That guy tried to hurt you, we could really thank Gildarts for being their at the right time." Happy suggested making me sigh.
"I'm so sorry. I wish I could have done something to help you." Michelle stated.
"You shouldn't be to hard on yourself Michelle." Lucy stated.
"It's all because of me. They want me for who knows why. And in order to destroy my mother's time and effort to keep that crown and steel peice hidden away. It makes it seem like her last chance to prevent anyone from trying to keep the world at peice is gone." I sighed as Natsu returned it with a nod as I moved my feet down on the ground.

Gramps soon stated something about a Zentopia festival. A festival to celebrate the The Lightning Angel and The Fallen Angel. It was a lacrima, until it was dropped and turned into the Fallen Angel Crown. And that their is now talk of a Holy War.

"I'll tell you this much, those people made a mistake when they chose to mess with a member of Fairy Tail. This thing is just getting started, that's for sure." Natsu stated as he walked over beside me and rubbed my back a little.
"Did anyone follow them to see where their going?" Gray asked.
"Well according to Warren, every single search team has lost sight of him. But, I agree with Natsu. It's not over, not by far." Erza agreed.
"Oh yeah! Let's teach them a lesson they'll never forget." Natsu stated as he moved his hand and punched the palm of his hand.
"Yeah." I mumbled.
"So whose with me!" Natsu asked as I blinked and smiled and nodded.
"We need to make sense of what we're facing. The Legion Platoon attacks us to steal the Fallen Angel Lacrima crown and the Gem setting piece. And during the battle, they mention a holy war. Why would they need these items. What role does it have to play? What does the inscription mean?" Erza thought out loud closing her eyes.
"The Gem Setting peice is a true thing. It happened to be related to some thing quiet dangerous." Lucy informed.
"You think the inscription and this holy war has something in common." Cana asked as everyone started talking about rules. I then walked over beside the guild window and looked up at the stars.
"Mom. What are you trying to tell me?" I questioned as I saw a small twinkle. I gasped as I quickly turned around.
"I just have to say stealing from my family isn't right. Especially if it's Electra's momento." Dad stated as I looked at everyone.
"I just came of with a theory. What if they are trying to resurrect someone, but before they can they have to collect the peices for it." I explained.
"If that's the case, we need to know who, and why they want to do something so destructive?" Erza demanded.
"I say we just find out where they went and ask them. You know I would like to try and make them talk." Gray stated as he put his elbow on Natsu's sholder. Natsu smiled in agreement as well.
"Sounds like fun to me." Natsu chuckled as him and Gray fist bumb.
"I'll give my fortune telling a try. It's bound to give a few ideas." Cana added pulling out her cards.
"That's right! Just leave it up to my oldest big baby girl." Dad stated.
"Quit it! Your embarrassing me." Cana whined as Laxus soon came rushing into the guild.
"There you are. I heard about what happened. Are you okay?" Laxus asked as he brought me into a hug.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I stated as Laxus soon let me out of the hug.
"Those damn people. Their lucky I wasn't there. I would've kicked their ass." Laxus growled.
"Thanks for being protective, Laxus. Besides, all I know is that this must have something to do with the dream I had three weeks ago." I explained as I looked down. The guild quickly questioned what I had just said as I then told them all about the dream.