Chapter 9: The story of The Light and Night

We soon quickly returned back to the guild to figure a way to return Natsu back to normal. As we entered Laxus had his arm draped over Mira's shoulder as they then both walked up beside us. We told them what happened as we showed them Natsu.

"Oh goodness! Can he stay like this." Mira chuckled as she raised her hand up to her mouth.
"Dumb ass." Laxus chuckled.
"I told him he's as small as a salamander now." I chuckled.
"Would you three get serious?" Cana asked looking at me, Mira, and Laxus.
"Hey, Natsu. This is kinda uncomfortable." Happy stated.
"You sit on my head all the freaking time!" Natsu complained in his squeaky voice as Gray soon walked over and picked him up. Lucy soon gave me the book as I sat down and begin reading it.

On the first page it had two little girls. One with dark hair, the other with yellow hair both had a strip of different colored hair. Which showed the two walking down a dirt path, which read:

There once was two Angel Sisters, both happy and loving. Both walked the path of good. The little girl with dark hair was the oldest, and the other was the youngest.

I flipped the page as it showed the little girls facing danger. I then read what it said.

The girls continued to lead their path until the father of the older girl took her hand. He led her away from her younger sister.

I flipped the page as it then revealed the younger sibiling being carried by her mother. I then continued reading:

That day the younger sibiling lost her father and her sister. He was put into a deep sleep as her sister had begun her walk down to darkness.

I then flipped to the next page as it showed the little girl had grown. She had tears falling down her face as she wore a white dress that went off the page as half of the page was covered in a dark blue and covered in stars as the other was a bright yellow. The page read:

The younger girl continued her path onward with the light. As night time rolled she would cry and fall asleep. She lived not knowing if her sister was alive.

I then flipped the next page as it showed the younger sibiling as an adult and she was happy. I then continued reading:

The younger sibling grew up realizing her best way to feel happy was by living for the ones she lost. She decided to smile, laugh, and help the ones that needed help. So that's what she did. She lived for her sister, her best friend.

I then flipped the page as it soon showed the little girl with dark hair, walking. The page was painted completely navy blue with a bit of black as a couple white dots lingered. I then continued reading:

The older sister now led the path of darkness. As she walked down the path of darkness she cried fearing everything as the stars guided her. Day she would rest as she would walk onward at night.

I flipped the page to see the older sister was much older. She wore a black ripped dress. As the page showed stars twinkling as the girl had black tears falling down her face. I then read the page:

As the older sister grew up, she realized that family was nothing. As the stars led her to the end. She followed darkness as her tears soon turned dark. It turned dark for each bad deed she had done.

I then flipped the next page. It showed the girls on their path. The older sibiling walking the path of darkness with the cool colored background as the the younger sibling walking the path of light with the warm colored background. I then continued reading:

As the girls led their separate lives and will, they soon got their names. The younger sibiling walking the path of good was rewarded with the name of The Lightning Angel of Light. As the older sibiling got her name by her destruction. She was rewarded with the name of The Fallen Angel of Night.