Chapter 11: Defeat of a Warrior

"No! Not this guy!" I whined as I hid behind Lucy and Michelle.

"How'd you find out about this place?!" Natsu demanded.
"Thanks to the Stars of the Fallen Angel, Samuel told me the whole story from memory." Dan explained, as he walked down the ruin's stairs.
"Please don't say my name." I mumbled.
"And guess what, they say there's a required peice of the ritual right here." Dan stated which made me sigh in relief.
"It looks to me you sorry losers haven't been able to find it either." Coco scoffed.
"Ahhh! It my little, fluffy winged, Angel!" Dan cheered as he looked into my eyes.
"Don't every call me that again!" I growled.
"I guess those names are more embarrassing." Happy sighed.
"Our path was destined to cross! It must be destiny!" Dan yelled.
"How about you take that cross and stab it through your heart instead!" I growled, as I shoved Lucy. Soon electricity begin to surround me lightly as I begin to get annoyed.
"L! O! V! E!" Dan yelled as Natsu soon attack his sheild.
"I would love to let you know that Sparky is taken! She's mine! So I'd like to get pay back for last time!" Natsu yelled.
"Natsu, be careful!" I yelled.
"Fire dragon roar!" Natsu yelled as fire came out of his mouth and hit the sheild again.
"I can't waist time with this bafoon. Cause my darling, and I have to plan a date!" Dan growled as his shield sent the fire back towards us. We jumped out of the way, as Lucy's butt was set on fire. Romeo told Natsu to be more careful. Lucy put the fire out.
Dan soon kept redirected Natsu's attacks. It came towards causing huge rocks to fall. I quickly held my hand up and destroy the rocks. Creating little pebbles in the process. We decided to make a run for it, as Dan soon came back in front of me.
"Hello there, my lovely Angel! First of all, we need to go on a date. While we water our garden of love!" Dan stated with hearts in his eyes.
"That has to be the most craziest thing I've heard in my life!" I growled looking at Dan.
"Hold on! First of all, we need to find that Amulet! Haven't you forgot we was sent here on an important mission!" Coco demanded as she jumped behind Dan.
"Did I forget my mission! No way, but I remember my sweet love!" Dan cheered with hearts around him, which made me turn my head in disgust.
"It means you were born to be rejected!" Lucy scoffed as Dan did that 'Love thing' again. I got even more annoyed as electricity begin to increase.
"Would you stop!" Natsu growled, as Natsu shot an attack at Dan. He then came in front of me.
"You okay sparks!" Natsu asked.
"Yeah! This guy's pissing me off!" I growled as Dan then shot his spear at Natsu and me again. I quickly  moved out of the way.

I then got hit. I then shrunk as I landed on the ground.
"What the—!" I exclaimed as I realised I was on the ground.

"Uhhh!" Happy, Lucy, Michelle, Romeo and Natsu exclaimed in fear.
"No! This isn't happening! Why is it always me!" I panicked.
"Oh holy shit, I missed! I'm so sorry, my love! I never ment for this!" Dan exclaimed as he picked me up as he then started crying.
"Your damn right! Turn me back now!" I growled with a tiny squeaky voice.
"Well of course my dear." Dan stated as he went to touch me with his spear when he stopped.
"You gonna turn me back to normal or what!" I growled in my squeaky voice.
"I like this version of you! It's cute!" Dan stated looking at me.
"Yeah and I like my normal version!" I growled as he then picked me up.
"You was smoking hot as a normal size girl, and now your super cute! I want to carry you, where ever I go!" Dan stated.
"That's not freaking happening! I yelled in my squeaky voice.
"I've got a perfect place for you my love!" Dan making me annoyed.
"I'm not a doll or an action figure! Yo, pyro! Help me!" I yelled as Dan then put me on the side of his knights armor.
"I want a little version of Y/n!" Michelle exclaimed with stars in her eyes.
"I hate you, all!" I growled as I crossed my arms.
"Now that my love is by my side, I have a heart of a king!" Dan yelled.
"Yet she's mine!" Natsu growled.
"Well my aim is true!" Dan stated as he shot at Natsu again.
"Cut it out, Dan! We need to find the Fallen Angel peice first!" Coco yelled.
"You see we have time! Go on. I'm sure you can find it yourself." Dan stated as I started to spin.
"I can't! Samuel gave you all the details of where to find it!" Coco exclaimed.