Chapter 21: Love Breaks the Spell

Y/n's Pov...
Michelle had just turned back into a doll as I remembered that doll. It had blue eyes and a dress as it also had blond hair as well. I soon faded into my memories. Gildarts gave me the doll for my birthday. I named her Violet because she had a blue flower in her hair. It was three months later when I lost Violet. Dad assumed that Ivan threw the doll out. It turned out he did. Dad then brought me to a store in Magnolia, and bought me another doll. Soon something caught my attention. I soon awoke up in a room.

Memories of me, Cana, Laxus, and Gildarts. All the fun we had and how me and my siblings grew up together. The joy we spent together everyday. The constant smiles, the hugs I gave each one of my family. Until I saw myself. My trust issue stage. How I acted, How I verly cared who was at the guild. Until it showed the day after I won the S-class trials. I was sitting with Natsu. We was in the East forest.

"Natsu. I just want to thank you." I stated with a smile.
"Thank me for what?!" He questioned.
"For everything. You never gave up on trying to talk to me. I'm sorry I pushed you away." I stated with a sigh.
"You don't have to apologize. I understand." Natsu stated.

Soon I heard a voice.
"I understand." The familar voice of Michelle stated.
"Michelle?!" I questioned as she showed up right in front of me.
"I see the pain you've went through. No one really knew what that horrible man did to you. He proclaimed to be your real father, torture you, and made you feel worthless." Michelle stated.
"He did." I sighed.
"But, everyday you have someone that believes in you." Michelle stated.
"Yeah. Natsu." I mumbled.
"He never gave up hope that you would return back to normal. I easily saw how he is now. He loves you, and cares for you so deeply. Your brother and sister love to pest you, but they care. And your father the one man you looked up to since day one." Michelle explained.
"Dad. Laxus. Cana." I mumbled.
"He protected you throught the years. He was there for you when I wasn't." Michelle stated.
"Yeah." I stated with a smile.
"Your loved by so many people that it made me envy you. Made me crave to have what you have. If you listen closely their calling out to you." Michelle informed as I could hear yelling and begging.
"Yeah. I can hear them!" I yelled.

'Hang on, Y/n! We'll save you." Laxus voice growled.
'Mira and Erza are safe.' Wendy sighed.
'Hey is everyone doing okay. I really don't know what happened, but I lost my telepathic link to him!' Warren exclaimed..
'Natsu in serious trouble!' Romeo yelled.
"Natsu..." I mumbled as I then heard Natsu.
"Wait a little longer Y/n! I'm gonna save you!" Natsu yelled as I turned my head and looked into the darkness.
"The longer I'm in here. The less I remember who I am." I stated sadly as tears begged to push through.
"Y/n!" Natsu yelled. Natsu soon ran and hugged me.
"Natsu." I yelled as I hugged him.
"You have to fight this! Remember all the times you fought for the guild. How long you've held on to everything! Fight it! For me! For the guild! And for you!" Natsu stated as tears begged to push through.
"Natsu." I cried as I hugged him as I placed my chin on his shoulder.
"Don't forget that everyone in the guild loves you! I love you, and I won't let darkness take you over!" Natsu yelled as he pulled me forwards and looked at me.
"Love..." I mumbled as my memories came back. From the first time Natsu said he loved me, to our first kiss, to saving each other, and the fun times we shared.
"That Bastard hurt you, Erza, Mira, and Michelle! He has to pay!" Natsu yelled.
"I know I have to fight this! I know what to do!" I yelled.
"That's my girl." Natsu stated.
"Listen Natsu. Once you've beaten Midnight you have to step into the Fallen Star. You have to show it how much you really care! How much you love me. Once you have, it will stop it!" I explained as Natsu looked me in the eyes.
"How am I going to get out of here, though?" Natsu questioned.
"Return back to the darkness. Let your power take over you! I've got the rest!" I yelled.
"Okay. But what are you going to do?" Natsu asked.
"I'm going to wake myself up and use all my strength to cast the darkness out and bring you back." I stated with a smile.
"I like your plan. I'll be counting on you, Y/n." Natsu yelled as he gave me one last hug and took off.
"Natsu wait!" I yelled as I took off into the darkness.
"Huh." Natsu questioned as I jumped up as Natsu caught me. I let my lips do the talking as they planted onto his lips. I wanted him to know I still love him. We soon parted. He then put me down as I turned around and walked back into my darkness. As my vision soon begin to come back to me. A light came through as I was coming back to being myself.