Prologue

Hi, my name is Luna Dragneel. I know what you're thinking. Dragneel? As in Natsu Dragneel? Yes, I am the daughter of Natsu and Lucy Dragneel. I have three younger siblings, and a twin! My twin brother's name is Igneel, he was named after our grandfather (who was supposedly a dragon), then you have Nashi, one of our younger sisters (who's name- like mine- is a mix of our parents names). Then finally, you have the youngest twins, Ashton and Ashley. So there's my family, you'll get to know us better later, but lets move on to some other families shall we.

You may have heard of an ice mage named Gray Fullbuster. Ring any bells? Well, you'll be surprised when I tell you he married Juvia Lockser (well, now its Juvia Fullbuster). They also had a son and a daughter. Their son is around me and my brothers age (I'll get to ages later), his name is Blake, and his younger sister's name is Grace.

You've also probably heard of the iron dragonslayer Gajeel Redfox, and his wife Levy. They had three children. The twins Genevieve and Gabe, and their youngest Lela. That's everyone you're going to meet in the first few chapters, oh and before I forget, this story will be seen through my point of view (it might change here and there). Anyways, lets get the story started.