A/N - Some Questions

Hey guys, I'm so excited for the next chapters! But first, I need your opinions on a few things again.

First, I would like to see who you guys ship together. I'll write out all the options of what could happen, and I need you to comment on the ships you like.

1) Luna + Blake

2) Luna + Aki

3) Aki + McKenzie

4) Blake + Jenna

5) Jenna + Gabe

6) Jenna + Igneel

7) Igneel + Yui

8) Not listed (tell me in the comments)

I know that I have hinted at other ships, but these are the ones I need the most opinions on. And please remember that I already have an idea of who I would like to end up together, but I would like to hear what you guys think.

Also, I'm thinking about a cover change. Opinions? If you think I should maybe change it up, leave a suggestion to what you think it should look like.

Thank you so much for all of your support and patience. I know that I've been slow on updates ever since I started this book, and I lost a lot of readers because of it, but for those of you who stayed I just want to say thank you. Maybe once I get to 8k reads I'll do something special.

And thank you for the people who actually read and comment on authors notes. It's a big help!

Next chapter will be up sometime next week!