Chaos

We arrived to the room that was assigned to Fairy Tail. Mira let us in and we walked over to the guild master.

"Master Makarov, we need to talk to you," Tadashi said.

"Yes, what is it?" The old man said, pausing his conversation with Jellal.

"It's about... the demon," McKenzie said cautiously. It seems that we've gathered everyone's attention, but I tried to ignore it.

"What about it?"

"Well," I started, "I believe everyone already knows that it's me who's possessed, so I was curious to know if anything strange happened before."

"What do you mean by strange?"

"She means... did the demon ever show herself?" Blake asked.

He didn't answer for a moment. His eyes gazed around the room, until they stopped. I followed his gaze to my parents. They nodded at him. He must have been asking permission to tell us something.

"Well you see Luna, when you were little, you weren't as powerful as you are now. So yes, she often showed herself by taking over your body and speaking through you. Before we erased your memories, she spoke to us and offered a deal." I could tell that the master was trying to choose his words very wisely.

"What kind of deal?" Blake asked.

"She told us that if we erased your memories, she would stop taking over your body. We still don't understand why she wanted your memories erased, but what other choose did we have?

"You said that you didn't know who the demon possessed. You lied to us?" Tadashi said.

Suddenly, Blake, Aki, and Igneel started to yell out different questions. Some asking why they hid all of this, some asking why they didn't do anything. Soon enough, Tadashi and McKenzie joined in to.

"Wait, everyone calm down!" I yelled. The slowly stopped screaming and looked at me.

"I know you have a lot of questions, but the truth is that we don't know the answer to them all," Erza said.

"I have a question that I think you can answer," I said. "Was I the only one who got possessed?"

Master Makarov looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Why do you ask?" He said.

"Eclipse told me that we aren't the only ones. And to be honest, I really don't think your telling the whole truth, and maybe we're not old enough to understand the gratitude of all this, but we're old enough to know what's happening in our own lives."

"Luna, are you implying that you think the others are possessed too?" Gray asked.

"I think it could be a possibility," I confirmed.

"I agree," Yui said, shocking everyone in the room. "I haven't experienced any of the symptoms that Luna has had, but Serena has. Her eyes have changed color, and she's noticed that there's a voice in her head too."

"Why didn't you tell us this before?" Tadashi asked.

"Serena asked me to not say anything, she didn't want to make any assumptions."

"You know, now that I think about it," McKenzie said, gazing at the ground in thought. "I think I've heard a voice in my head, but only once, when Luna fainted."

"The situation is more dangerous than we thought," Master Mokarovs va I've projected throughout the room. "We need to take the necessary steps to protect everyone. Erza, Jellal, we need to gather the council."

"Yes sir," Jellal answered.

"Wait, we need to be included," Blake said.

"Yeah, what's going on," Tadashi said.

"I'm afraid we cannot tell you while the ones who are possessed are in the room. The demon must not know of the plan." Master Mokarov looked directly at me while he spoke.

"That's not fair!" McKenzie yelled.

"You must understand sweetheart," Mira tried to reason with her.

"No, it's not fair. None of us asked for this, and you're still not telling us the truth," McKenzie replied, her hands starting to spark.

"Yeah, we still don't know why you had to start these useless competitions," Aki added.

Once again, the room filled with chaos. Everyone asking questions and not waiting for answers.

I looked towards Yui, who was looking down at the ground, and looked at the earring she was wearing, the ones identical to my necklace. The orb was blue, and the dragon surrounding it was white. I looked back at my necklace, starring at the red dragons dark eyes. I once looked at this necklace as a gift from my father, but now it's nothing but a shield to hide the truth.

Frustrated with everything, I ripped the necklace off of my neck. There was a pulse of magic that spread through the room, almost knocking people over.

"Luna, what are you doing?" My dad asked worried.

Suddenly, my hands started to turn black again. I could feel Eclipses energy run through me, taking over. Then everything went dark.