Change of Heart

Please go vote for a cover in the last A/N if you haven't already. It would be a big help.
---------------------------------

~Luna~

"Luna, I love you. I wish I had the courage to tell you that night, and I wish I could just tell you while you're awake to hear it."

"You just did."

"Luna! You- you're awake! I have to- I have to go get Wendy!" Blake said quickly, I could tell he was embarrassed.

"Blake, I feel fine. You don't have to leave just yet... just talk to me for a second," I said, squeezing his hand when he tried to let go. "Or at least let me talk."

"... Okay."

"I don't want to seem like I'm ignoring your confession, but... what happened earlier? All I remember is getting really upset, and then..." I reached for my necklace and held on to it protectively.

"You pulled it off and let her out. But she was weak, so she wasn't much of a fight. Your dad put the necklace back on you," Blake explained.

"I see... I so I did let her out. Even though I said I never would." I looked down in shame.

"Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault," Blake said leaning down to look at my face.

"Did she say or- or do anything?"

"Nothing bad happened Luna, it's okay."

I nodded, still unsure.

"I'm gonna go get Wendy now. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Blake left the room and I sat in the silence for a few moments. I looked around the room to see if there was anything to do. The room was very plain, everything was white and grey.

"This kinda sucks," I mumbled to myself. Maybe there's something to do in the bathroom? I threw off the blanket and stood up. I walked slowly to the bathroom and out of habit, closed the door behind me.

"Nope, just as boring in here as out there." I'm not really sure what I was expecting.

I looked up into the mirror. I saw the bags under my eyes and my messed up hair.

"God, did Blake really confess to me while I looked like this?"

Blake, oh god what am I gonna do? I totally ignored his confession. I didn't even say anything in return.

Suddenly, my reflection changed into a different person. A girl with black hair and grey skin.

"Eclipse?!"

"Why don't you just tell him once he gets back?"

"How are you-"

"Magic, of course. And before you ask me anything, I want you to know that I didn't mean anyone any harm."

"What are you talking about?"

"Listen, I know that you won't believe me when I tell you this, but I... I guess I've had a change of heart."

"What?"

"I want to help you Luna."

"Why? Why the change of heart? Why now?"

"It was something your little boyfriend said when I was in control."

"And what was that?"

"Well, he tried to make a deal with me... for you."

"He did what?!"

"He tried to save you Luna... I used to have someone like that. He would do anything for me... and I let him down."