Our Search Continues

Our conversations die down once we arrive at the library.

"Alright guys, let's split up." Jenna said. We all went our separate ways in the building, but Blake stayed by my side.

"So tell me..." He started saying, as we searched through the books. "What were you and Aki talking about?" He asked.

"I already told you. Nothing to worry about." I told him.

"At least tell me he wasn't asking you out." He said.

I froze. I couldn't say anything, so I shyly looked away from him.

"Luna... Did he ask you out?" He asked, I could tell he was getting angry. From the corner of my eye, I could see him clenching his fists.

"He... He did." I said softly.

"And what did you say?" He asked.

"I turned him down of course." I said a little louder.

Suddenly, I was pinned to the bookshelf. Blake had his hands on the shelf level with my head, trapping me.

"Are you lying to me?" He asked.

"Why would I lie to you?" I responded.

He looked into my eyes, as if trying to see if I was telling the truth.

"Luna..." He then rested his head on my shoulder. "You have no idea what you do to me."

"W-what do you mean?" I asked flushed.

He chuckled. "You make me insanely in love with you."

"What's so great about me anyways?" I asked.

He smiled, bringing his hands to cup my face. "I like your smile, your hair, your skin, your eyes, your lips... I want to kiss those lips so badly."

"So you only like me for my looks?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Not at all. I love your personality. How strong you are, and you have confidence." His hands trveled down to my sides, the. He pulled me close. My hands landed on his chest, and I looked up at him flustered. Then he leaned down and-

"Luna!"

"Huh what?" I asked, breaking out of my trance. I guess it was just a daydream.

"You didn't hear me did you?" Blake asked. I shook my head.

"I asked, what were you and Aki talking about earlier?"

"O-oh... Um..." What do I say? Is this going to end up the same way? Oh god, I'm getting flustered just thinking about it. "He overheard me talking about the competitions." I'm technically not lying.

"Please tell me you didn't say he could help us." He said.

"What was I supposed to do? He already heard."

He sighed, "Fine, but please, be careful around him."

"I will."

It's been about an hour and we still haven't found anything to do with the competitions.

"Okay, this is officially hopeless." Blake said, collapsing on the nearest couch.

"You're giving up already?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

"I mean come on, we've searched this whole library, and we've found nothing." He yelled, slouching into the couch.

"Shhhh! This is a library." I whispered.

"Sorry." He whispered back.

"Guys we have a problem." I heard Gabe say. Then I noticed everyone start to gather around where we were sitting.