Eclipse

Breakfast was quiet at our table, no one spoke a word, but every now and then we'd all look up at each other awkwardly. I began to tap my foot with impatience.

"Luna, you haven't touched your food. You okay?" Igneel asked me.

"I'm fine," I said. Why is everyone so silent? Do they know what I told my dad? "So what do you think we should do today? It's a free day after all."

Everyone looked up and started a conversation, basically ignoring me.

"Luna, I think we should move tables," Blake whispered to me.

"Why?" I said normally. "What's wrong with this table?"

"We don't want you here," Jenna spoke up, ending everyone's conversation.

"... What?" I asked.

"For one, your the reason for these stupid competitions."

"Woah, woah, woah. I'm the reason for these competitions?! What the hell does that mean?!"

"We overheard your dad talking about it, how you confessed to being the one possessed." Serena said.

"Yeah, and we talked about it, and we're not very comfortable being around you right now." Tadashi added.

"... And I thought you guys were my friends." I quickly picked up my tray and left the table.

"Wait, Luna," Yui caught up to me. "I don't agree with them, they're just confused and in shock, even though you're probably more confused than any of us. Just give them time."

"Yui, thanks, but I don't know if they deserve it." I said.

"It's selfish of me to say this, but I'm glad I wasn't the one to be possesed. I think out of the five of us dragon slayers, you'd be the one who could handle all of it. I really admire that about you."

"What do you mean? Genevieve and Serena could probably handle it no problem. I might seem calm about it, but it's really messing with me."

"Genevieve was too stubborn to even admit that it was possible for her to be possessed, and Serena may have seemed like she didn't care, but I know her, she can be really insecure, and if she was the one possessed, it would have brought up a lot of bad things for her. But you're stronger than a lot of us, and I don't mean physical or magical strength. I know you can handle this." Yui said with a bright smile.

I hugged her tightly, "Thank you, Yui."

"You're welcome, now I should probably get back. I'll try to talk them out of this phase."

I nodded and she walked back to the table.

I sighed. Where am I supposed to do now?
Well, it is a free day, maybe I'll just go train or something.

I wonder if Blake agrees with them. The thought alone almost breaks my heart.

I decided to go to the library. I pulled out the book on different dimensions that I found the other day and began reading.

Those books aren't going to help you.

Great. You're back. What do you want?

I just want to help you get stronger, Luna.

Why?

That's classified information.

Then I don't want your help.

Fine. You'll see eventually that you're only preventing the inevitable.

What do you mean?