21-- Destined Together?

Its been 2 days since that discussion happened. Both Pramod and Susheela are in confusion. Though for Pramod it was quite a well thing as he has been always attracted towards her but all that fears him is the thought about her answer.

On the other hand, Susheela knew that her parents were right. They must have taken this decision keeping in mind about her happiness.

She somewhere also accepts that she will lead a happy life with the Chautala's if this marraige take place. But her mind couldn't accept them in this new role in her life. She always thought of her Mini aunt as a close friend, than just a wife of her father's friend. Her Jay uncle, who always saved her from getting scolded in childhood and sometimes even now. And most importantly her Pramod, she was more confuse about him. She missed him a lot in these years, even more than she thought. All she wanted was to recreated those time, fulfill those dreams they discussed then. This sudden mentioned of her marraige with him is something she doesnot want but at the same time her heart wants to keep him as it fears that he might go back to London again leaving behind everyone, leaving behind her.

Both have different fear in their heart thinking of different consequences.

.
.
.

It is a silent night but it was not bringing any peace to Susheela's mind. She was fighting with her own thoughts. If it would someone else, she should have rejected him at the very begining but it was someone she doesnot wants to keep as well as fears to lost.

S(to herself): bas bohot hogaya... kab tak itna sochegi ek hi baat ko... itna padhayi karte waqt dimag lagaya hota toh aj tu bhi doctor hoti chota haddi k jaise

ughhhh... naam mat le uska ... sab garbad usike wajah se hua hain... garima ko bhagaya toh bhagaya sath mein mera number lagake gaya....

Nehi bas bohot hua... maanti hun ke woh log acche hain par main chota haddi se saadi nehi kar sakti.. sab kuch badal jayega isske bad.. nehi nehi.... main papaji se baat karti hun... waise bhi uncle-aunty iss baat k thodi na buraa manege

.
.

She was about to enter her parents room when she heard something...

K: kya baat hain ... aaj kal aap bohot khush rehne laage ho

Dp: aree Kusum baat hi aisi hain... maine kabhi socha bhi nehi tha ki apne bachpan ke yaar ke saath rishta tay karneka.... aur Pramod toh kitnaa accha hain...

K: baat toh saahi kahi... socha toh maine bhi bohot der se hain par yeh bilkul sach hain ki apni Susheela ko Pramod ke alawa koi aur sambhal nehi payega..

Dp: ekdum saahi kaha tumne.... agar woh kisi aur ghar jaati toh mera sar har waqt ghumta rehta ki pata nehi kya kar de apne gusse mein... lekin yaha toh koi fikar ki baat hi nehi hain...

K: bas hanuman ji kare ke hamari bacchi ko akal aaye aur yeh shaadi karle..... chaliye soo jaiye kaal dukan nehi jaana ke

Dp: ha.. haa... tumhi baaton mein uljhaa rahi ho

K: main kabb.... baat hi karna bekar hain apse

Hearing her parents conversation she thought of talking to them next morning.

.
.
.
.

Next day at the dining table, Susheela was all silent. The ladies of the house decided to visit Garima's in laws, so they left for there after some time. Susheela didn't went as she cannot miss her classes because she already did during Garima's marraige.

On the way to shop,

Dp to S: tujhe college ke liye der na hogi...

S: nehi papaji abhi time hain thoda... aur aap itne dino se dukan nehi aaye toh apko dikhake ke jaatihun kya kya badla hain maine