26-- Fights!

Susheela was lying on her bed thinking about the incident. But now its wasn't anymore awkward for her. She was blushing unknowingly.

S to herself : aj joh hua... (sighs) ab sab ajeeb lag raha hain chota haddi par acchi wali..."

Touching her lips, she can still sense his taste.

" Ab tum acche lagne lage ho Pramod.....aisa lag raha hain ki ab hum humesha sath rahenge... bas kuch din aur..."

She smiles when someone knocks her door.

On the other side, Pramod too was lying on his bed but with a tensed face.

P in mind: kya kar dia tune... pata nehi kya soch rahi hogi... kis muh se uske samne jau ab... woh tujhe zinda chodegi ya nahi... ughhh.... calm down... ab bas ek hi rasta hain... yess just do it.

.
.
.
.
.

Susheela opens the door and...

S: papaji aap... aayiye na

Dp:  nehi main bas dekhne aayi thi tujhe ... thaki hogi na ... aram karle...

S: ap jhoot mat boliye... aayiye andar...

She holds Dp's hand, takes him inside

S: batayiye kya baat hain

She ask as they both sits on her bed.

Dp: kuch nehi beta... bas shaadi ki kuch baat thi... tu khush hain na sach mein?

S: apka faisla mujhe dukh nehi de sakta... main khush hu papaji sacchi

Dp: dekh beta Pramod bohot accha hain... aur Jay aur Mini ji toh hainhi ... ab bas kuch dino mein tu unki ho jayegi phir tujhe yeh baap yaad rahe na rahe

S: papaji aap aise kyu baat kar rahi hain... kuch bhi ho jaye main apkihi beti hungi sabse pehle

Dp (smiles): chal ab soo ja... kal tujhe teri saas k sath dukan jana hoga shaadi ja joda dekhne... Pramod bhi chalega sath

Hearing Pramod name gave her butterflies in the stomach. She has became the typical girl who feel shy upon hearing the name of her to-be husband. She controls her emotion and goes to see off Dp to his room.

Susheela lays again on bed thinking how to react with Pramod the next day.

.
.
.

Mini comes to called Susheela but Pramod didn't entered the Ruhail's house. He was still scared to face Susheela.

Mini comes and sit at the back seat. Susheela followed her and was about to seat beside her when...

M: beta tum Pramod ke sath aage baitho... abtoh habit karleni hogi piche baithneki kyu Pramod?

Susheela and Pramod looks at each other. The incident of yesterday comes into their minds. The same car. The same seat.

The whole journey Mini kept on talking with Susheela while Susheela and Pramod were looking each other awkwardly each time they were mentioned together by Mini.

.
.
.
.

M: yeh try karo yeh colour Pramod ka bhi favourite hain.

Susheela looks at Pramod for a second who was busy in his phone.

She smiles and takes the dress and goes to change. While Mini gets a message.

M: Pramod....

P : ji mom kahiye...

M: beta mujhe urgently hospital ka kuch kaam aagaya hain... mujhe jana hoga tumlog shopping karlena

P: okay.. main apko drop kar detahun