31-- A moment of love!

THIS PART CONTAINS MATURE THEME!!  SO SKIP IT IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE!!!!!

.
.

Susheela wakes up in the evening. She search for Pramod and finds him working in another room.

S: chota haddi

Pramod looks at her enter into the room.

P: uth gayi... mera ek meeting tha toh yaha gaya... warna tumhari neend disturb ho jati my sleeping beauty

Susheela goes and sits on his lap.

Pramod putting his arms around her:

Kya baat hain aaj bada pyaar araha hain

S: ssh... kuch time chup raho

They stay like this for some time and then goes for dinner.

.
.
.
.

Pramod was comming out after a bath when his breath got stuck looking at his love.

Susheela was his shirt which hardly covers her thighs and shorts.

She turns and saw Pramod, only in trousers. The water droplets all over his chest and abs was giving her butterflies. The thought of that rainy day comes to her mind.

S: waah .... doctor shaab hot lag rahe ho

P: main paida hi hot hua tha

They both laughs.

S: waise mene tumhari shirt pehenli chalega... main saari mein nehi so sakti.... ghar pe joh mile wohi pehenleti thi but yaha... mujhe na night suit kharid na chahiye... dia toh tha mummy par kah-

She got shocked when Pramod pulled her towards him suddenly. She, in her talks, didnt realise when he came this close.

P: kitna bolti ho tum.... kabhi meri bhi suna karo

He says slowly rubbing his thumb on her lips while holding her tightly by her waist from the other hand.

Susheela was lost in his eyes. All she could see was immense love and respect for her.

Pramod moves his head a little and slowly place his lips over hers. He slowly moves while she stood in shock without responding.

" I missed this so much" he said leaving her soft lips for a second and than capturing again. This time Susheela was responding, slowly moving her hand on his bare back.

She groans when he grabs her neck along her hairs. Taking this advantage Pramod inserted his tongue inside her mouth, tasting each and every corner.

They broke away after few minutes. Both panting hard.

They joins their forehead. Pramod takes his one hand from her back.

Through her expose neck he slowly took his hand to the front. Touching her like this for the first time. He opens the buttons of her shirt while takes his other hand inside the shirt. She shivers when his cold fingers trickles her spine.

Pramod kisses her neck softly. But soon it turns into wild. He sucks her soft skin making it red.

"Pramoddd" a moan escapes from her mouth turning him on.

She hiss in pain when he gave her a hickey and then licks the area to soothe her pain. He slowly reached to the hollow of her neck. Controlling himself, he could feel his getting hard.

He moves his lips towards her chest. Giving open mouth kisses all over her again and again, he was craving for her even more.

He moves his sight down to her cleavage. He found it the most beautiful view ever. He opens rest of the buttons making her free from all barriers. Susheela's breath stops when she finds his hand over her soft spots. His hand was touching her, giving a different kind of pain and pleasure.

"Pramoddd... ummm...." she moans loudly when she found his mouth over her most sensitive part. Taking time to pleased both he then moves to her lips again.

This time they shared the most intense kiss ever. Both are aware of thier effect on each other.

"What have you done to me Susheela?" Pramod said in his rough voice which she always finds attractive. But this time it was turning her on. Wanting him to love her like no one ever did to anyone.

Pramod lifts her to the bed. They kiss again for a long time. Pramod takes her shirt out and moves his lips on her whole body giving open mouth kisses. She strokes his hairs and slowly takes her hand to his pant.

Comming out from all the barriers they started pleasing each other like there is no tomorrow. They kisses each other again and again not letting even air to pass between them making a layer.

Susheela whispers something to Pramod in ear. He looks at her shocked.

She studies his expression for a second then gets angry when she realises the meaning.

S: tum.... how can you forget?

P: baby i never knew k aise achanak mood ban jayega ...

S: but...

P: i am sorry

Understanding as well as respecting her decision Pramod gets up from her and lays beside. She goes and wears the shirt back and sleeps turning opposite showing her back to him.

After few minute Pramod back hugs her.

P: next time nehi bhulunga pakka...

He kisses her neck.

S: sssh.. in pain

He turns her and looks at the area where he gave her a hickey.

P: sorry

Susheela pulls him into a kiss. After breaking out

S: thankyou for understanding. I love you!

P: i love you too!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\🌻\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕.

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒐𝒏 𝒌𝒐𝒏 𝒌𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒂. 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒌.

𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆.

✯𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆
✯𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
✯𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆