25-- Old Love!

S: k... kya bakwass kar rahi

G: dekh Susheela abhi main tujhe sab bata nehi sakti ... tu ek bar ghar aaja phir main tujhe saboot k sath batatihun...

Dr.Pramod.... tera chota haddi kisi aur se pyaar karta hain... aur phir bhi tujhse shaadi ke liye haa kehdia... aare jab koi jazbaat hi nehi hai  tere liye toh kyu yeh mazboori ka rishta nibha rahe hain...

Susheela was standing in shock, couldn't utter a single word from her mouth. When, now, she was finally excepting him in her life; suddenly everything became a lie for her.

Meanwhile Pramod enters and see Susheela standing still. He thought she might be nervous.

Seeing her busy on call he signs her that they are calling .

.
.
.
.
.

S: kab hua kaise hua mujhe kuch samajh nehi aaya... hamare beech joh rishta hain woh mere liye bohot khaas hain... aur shayad ab tumhare liye meri feelings badal rahi hain... toh (sighs) ab aur chup raha nehi jaata ... i love you.... i really do...

Susheela says this looking in Pramod's eyes. But soon get distracted when she hears clapping sounds. She realise that it was her real feelings which she told just now. Maybe the lines wasn't hers but her feelings were pure. Her feelings were for the one standing at bit far, at the back of the crew members, smiling and clapping proudly at her performance. She went so deep in her thoughts that she didn't noticed anyone during the whole time except her Pramod.

.
.
.
.

After the audition, Garima's words hit her again. She knows that Pramod was marrying her for his parents happiness but all she was feeling now, somewhere she was hoping for Pramod to feel the same.

P: main ghari nikalta hun tum jaldi aao

S: hmm...

Susheela went to the changing room. She look at herself at the mirror. Slowly it was turning blur. Her eyes were full of broken hopes. Even though today she stepped a step ahead towards her dream but the pain of losing her person was dominant over it.

She pull herself together and went to Pramod .

.
.
.
.
.

On the way back it started raining.

P: kyaa yaar... yeh bin mausam baarish.. and this roads... i just hate this...

He looks at Susheela who was lost somewhere.

P: i know ki tum khush ho but itna bhi kya sadme mein jaana ki baat karna hi bandkar do

Finally Pramod noticed that her eyes were wet. She cried. But why?

He stops the car by the side.

P: Sushi.... tum ro rahi ho

S: nehi main kyu ronelagi... woh makeup wali ne pata nehi kya mal dia aakho mein uski wajahse shayad

Pramod doubts her but didnt said anything.

.
.
.

After moving a little distance the car suddenly stopped.

S: kya hua yaha kyu roka...

P: shayad kuch problem aagayi hain ... main dekhta hun... tum yehi baitho

S: hmm

It was raining heavily. After few minutes Susheela felt suffocate sitting inside so she went out to help Pramod.

She saw Pramod was try much but it wasn't working. Seeing Susheela -

P: tum bahar kyu aayi .... andar jau... dekho bohot baarish ho rahi hai... tabiyat kharab ho jayegi