Prologue

Prologue

🦂

Gravity

Now

Some things are better left unsaid I think to myself, while looking down at one of the worst things he made me do.

I didn't recognize myself or rather what was left of me. He broke me, changed me. Made me into the worst version of myself and I would make him pay.
Thinking back to a time I could never do these things he made me do I was happier, way happier than I was now. All that is left of my old self were my looks. I couldn't recognize myself even when I tried to which only fueled the hatred in me more for him.

Looking back down to the man bleeding out on the Floor I felt nothing. His lifeless eyes were looking at me in horror as if he would have never expected me to do something so horrendous. All I could think of was what he was thinking when his last breathe escaped his lungs. Was he thinking about his Family? His brother maybe? His girlfriend? Did he even had one? I didn't care. My mind felt dizzy and all other thoughts were pushed aside, revenge was the only thing that kept me going.

Tucking back the gun he once gifted me I gave the man one last glance before turning on my heels and walking back to my car. This message he couldn't ignore, he has to have a reaction. I just killed one of his best man. One that was nothing but nice to me. I could feel the regret creeping in, making it insufferable to breathe. Shaking my head I cracked the Window open a bit, wiping away the single Tear that rolls down my cheek. Feeling sorry wouldn't change a thing. I bit my bottom lip. Without looking back I reversed out of the alley into the streets and drove off.

To be continued....

🌙🌙🌙

It's a short chapter but I promise the next chapters are way longer :)