Hunter | 14 | Now

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse." - Thomas Szasz

🦂

Hunter

Now

Wiping away the blood from my hands I toss the bloody cloth onto the ground. Lorenzo is sitting on a chair near the wall, watching me with too much enjoyment in his eyes. He is so fucked in the head it's not even funny anymore.

He smoked while I let out all my anger on Gregor. Stepping away from the bloodied man, I take the cigarette Lorenzo just lit for me from his hands and drag on it, letting a steam of smoke out of my nose. The nicotine immediately making me relax.

"My turn." Lo singsonged before getting up, letting myself fall back onto the chair where he just sat on, I watch him slam his fist directly into Gregors face.

Gregor was on his knees, his face was unrecognizable swollen from all the previous beating, he spit out blood in front of him. "She will never forgive you, if you kill me, Hunter." He choked out, which just earned him a fist into his stomach.

"I'm all she has left." He mutters. I cringe at the thought of Gravity needing anyone else but me. "Shut the fuck up." Lo kicks Gregor into his side to make him stop talking. "What makes you think we care about your pathetic life?" He deeply chuckles.

Gregor coughs, gasping for air. Ignoring the words he threw in my direction, I inhale deeply, holding the smoke in for a few seconds before puffing it out. I mean he might be right but right now I don't give a fuck.

My mind immediately went back to last night with Gravity. Touching her and feeling her like that again made me ache for even more. I always knew that I wasn't over here, not even in the slightest. It was embarrassing at this point.

"You fucking killed Lucas, Gregor. You betrayed us, as if that's not enough you fucking killed Lucas!" Lorenzos painful expression made me feel incredibly bad. Lorenzo and Lucas were like brothers. They did everything together. Lorenzo took Lucas' death harder than me, but he was always the more emotional one in this trio.

"Lucas was nothing but fucking nice towards you and that bitch upstairs, you fucking worthless piece of shit!" He takes a step back to try to get some momentum and swings his feet directly into Gregors face.

I hear a cracking noice,he probably broke a bone in Gregors face. I almost feel bad for him. The emphasis lays on almost. For all I know he deserves that.

„Fucking Lucas, man. You could've killed everyone yet you choose fucking Lucas." Lorenzo slowly shakes his head.

I cringe at the thought that Lucas was killed in the hands of this idiot and Gravity. Fucking Gravity and her impulsive ass. I always told Lucas to get out of this bullshit when he had the chance to but he was stubborn as hell, not wanting to leave my side.

Lucas never understood why I would have sacrificed everything for Gravity, for a woman I barely knew. He always asked me how I could have fallen for her so easily since she was the polar opposite of the woman I usually was with. I didn't date but I had flings that were useful for bootycalls when needed.

Gravity was naïve and always too nice to everyone. Even towards people that did not deserve it in the slightest. She liked Lucas from the get go and he liked her.