Hunter | 11 | Then

"People were dumped all the time and their tears did not swallow dry land." - Valentine Glass

🦂

Hunter

Then

Pounding at her door, I felt incredible anger and frustration. If anything happened to her I'm going to kill every human being on this earth until I find out who it was.

How could I miss the fact that someone was ratting us out. I should have known the second my phone was gone that something was going on.

I examined her door, it looked okay. Maybe she was okay? Or maybe she opened the door, thinking it was me, they stormed in and killed her. My heart squeezed painfully.

I have never felt this heavy feeling in my chest. Whatever it was I never wanted to feel it again.

Again I hammered against her door, internally praying that she was alright. "Gravity!" I called.

Some other neighbor opened his door, his eyes widened, when he saw me. He probably thought I'm about to murder Gravity or something.

"Can you keep it quiet? Some people try to sleep here." He shouted. I took a deep breath. Fucker.

"Get back inside and fucking sleep then. What the fuck are you doing out here? Close the damn door, you moron." I barked back. The neighbor flinched but quietly closed the door. Probably already calling the police, I couldn't care less.

I banged harder against her door. The thought of kicking it in if she doesn't open up crossed my mind.

The door quietly opened, a very sleepy Gravity stepped into the frame. She rubbed her eyes, I let out a heavy breath. "Hunter?" She mumbled.

I couldn't help but laugh, an incredible rush of relief washed over me. She was okay.

I pulled her towards me, she yelped. "Baby." I muttered. Without thinking much I smashed my lips onto hers, feeling the adrenaline from earlier melting away.

Leaning my forehead onto hers I whispered "You're okay." Her hands rested on my chest. "What do you mean I'm okay? I was sleeping."

She slowly stepped back, visibly irritated. "Why are you here?" her cheeks flushed red, she looked down at her legs.

I took a step back and checked her out, just to make sure she was unharmed. She was in sleep shorts and a baggy T-shirt, looking breathtakingly beautiful with little to no effort.

Realizing I had no clue what the fuck I should tell her on why I am here at such a late hour. My mind went numb, what am I supposed to say right now?

"Uh, I kind of missed you." That's all I could think of on the spot. No way in hell I'm going to tell her the real reason.

Her gaze wandering between my eyes and my lips, I smiled at her. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth.

Stepping closer to her, I freed her bottom lip,
shaking my head. She needs to stop doing that, it makes my cock grow rock hard. The thought of what she could do with those lips-

"You stood me up." She claimed, sounding hurt. Shit. Pushing aside the unholy thoughts I opened up my mouth but I immediately closed it back up. She kind of was right, I did, but not intentionally.

Again I shook my head. "I lost my phone and couldn't text." I slide my finger over her bottom lip. "I waited." She pouted. "I know you did." I softly answered, trying to ease her frustration.