prologue

*a path can lead you to another...*

✿✿✿♥

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

A voice called out to a girl with h/c colour hair who turn around in confusion her bright e/c colour gem like eyes stare at the person who called out to her.

"Yea?"

"Want to come to my house this Saturday? Please?" Her yellow hair girl friend asked her which she frown.

"Is others going to be there?"

"Just Ashley"

"Then I am In"

"Really! Great!!! I can't wait for the party! Text you the time later bye~" said the girl who rushes away with you standing carrying your backpack frowning.

You took out you phone while on the bus stop waiting.

A Text popes out on your phone whick make you confused.

-----Y/ɴ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴏɴ xxxx----
-----Bᴜs sᴛᴏᴘ----.
--ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ--

Your eyes widen as you check the date and quickly look up to see a bus break fail as the steering seems to be unable to control, you tried to get but then the bus crashes on to you.

Everything went black for you as you feel nothing but numbness from pain.

Nothing you felt nothing but numbness as you try to open your eyes to see only water pool and you were in it drowning.

--Y/ɴ L/ɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛᴏ Y/ɴ Gᴀʀᴅᴇᴠᴏɪʀ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ---

'Wait a minute wha-'

Before anything everything started to blank for you again.

....

....

.......

........mmmmmm....

.........

....

"Hey! Are you awake?"

"Oii?!"

A two different voice called out to you as you grogilly open your eyes to see a particular duo which your aware of.

(These two)

"It seems your awake now" said the blonde hair male which you know as Aether

"..." You just stare at them both in utter confusion and unable to comprehend the situation.

"My brother and I found you on these place it was weird... You know" said the blonde girl smiling as you blink.

"Where am I?" You asked as the twin blinks, their wings flustered up as you were still in shock.

"Your at Wakisaki star (made up sorry) I mean you fall down here eventually.. Is your wings okay?" Asked the girl as you blinks and turn to your back to see a huge wings which was bigger then your size and theirs.

(Here is the)

"Wha-"

"Seems like it isn't that bad... Can you fly?" Asked the blonde boy as you nodded with a cold of tone.

'I have wings... And two people who is a character of genshin impact... What the hell... Is these place?' You thought to yourself.

"Well we should be going if you like you can travel with us?" Asked the girl which you blinks.

"To worlds?"

"Yeah.. Me and my sister are searching for home and seems like these place was havoc eventually" said the boy as you frown.

"Can I at least get your name?"

"Oh! I am Lumine and this is my brother Aether well he is older then me by some minutes eventually.." She said as your eyes yet smile.

"I am Y/n, You can called me that"

"Y/n? That's a very pretty name it really matches your eyes" said Aether as Lumine nodded in agreement.

"Grab onto our hands then cause we are teleporting" said Lumine grabbing one of your hand so does Aether the other as your eyes widen at the sudden speed of air flying.

'I am going to have trouble flying for a time..to learn' you thought to yourself.

--✹✹✹❥❥

Just a plan of thought of mind to write hope you like it? -a:n