🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🅂🄸🅇🅃🄴🄴🄽

A:n- hi there also how been?.

BTW.. Below this there are some quiet intimacy.. So warning.. Like.. Nothing big but.. Drugging is there.. Ehehe..

--

----

--

---_

---

----

--

----

-_-

---

---

----_

---

--

--

--

--_

---

---

----

----

It was quiet and pleasant afternoon as the dark brown hair male sat on the table awaiting and quietly.

"Sorry for awaiting.. Mr.Zhongli" you stated as you approach him, he dazed expression caught you off guard as you approach the table with the tray.

"Mr.Zhongli?"

"Ah? I am afraid I was slight in dazzed.. Sorry for the trouble" he said as he smile warmly at you as you nodded.

You gave him the bluish dark cup as you took the silver like grey cup.

"I might have took a lot of time since I don't know what type of tea you prefer"

"That's alright am afraid I like all the teas it doesn't matter exactly.

As you nodded while sipping your cup of tea, you glance at him as he too drank a sip of his tea and glance at you in confusion.

" is something the matter?"

"Well, I just remember I forgot to bring some cookies.. I am sure Hu-tao have kept it.. I will go and fetch it"

"If its not worth the trouble" he smile as you blankly nodded and head to the kitchen.

Zhongli stare at your retreating form then glance at your cup of tea as he blankly stare at it.

--

---

---

---