🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🅃🅆🄾

A:N: how are you all? Sorry for such a long time update BTW, merry Christmas! Hope you will still read more of my story... ~( ̄▽ ̄~).

➮➮➮

...

.

..

.   .

.

.....

.

...

....

....

...

....

....

....

..

  ............

'Its.. Cold.... Where am I?' You thought to yourself trying to open your eyes.

"Hey.. Are you awake?" Said a voice as you struggle to move.

"Thank the Geo Archon, your awake" said the voice as you were finally able to open your eyes to see a women with brownish hair and bluish eyes.

"Who?" You mumble out as the women help you sit up, looking around and passed you some water to drink.

Which you gulp it down without a thought.

"Did you lost your way, child?" Asked the lady carefully which you blink to yourself looking around to find out your hands were smaller then usual and your wings seems to be no where near the sight for you to see.

"I.." You mumble as the lady look at you pitifully, "seems like you don't remember where you are.. Well what's your name?"

"My... Name... Is.. Y/n..."

"And did you come to Liyue with your family?"

"Liyue?..."

"Well eventually I found you at the nearby valley the treasure hoarders must have attack your family and kidnapped you luckily we were there.." Said the lady making you frown more in confusion.