🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃🄴🄴🄽

A:n-

"Sometimes its better to pretend not to notice them"

"Or they get more creepier if you told them"

"They are truly not into their senses"

---

--

--

---

---

--

---

-

The rite of decendsion of Morax was today as you comb Aether hair while braiding it.

"Today is the day.. Where I will ask about where my sister and Y/n is.." he stated as you hummed .

"It depends.. truly" you said as Aether turn to faced you.

"I am sure My friend, Y/n, Will be delighted to meet you! Maybe you both are twins" he stated happily as you sighed and shook your head slightly.

"Or.. I am just me and she is just her.. Aether.. I am sure I don't have a twin sister"

As he sight until Paimon came rushing.

"Come on hurry up!! Your worst then any girl's in dressing up!" Stated Paimon to Aether who got pissed off.

"Unfortunately.. for someone persistent.. For food.. y/n was not able to make my hair early"

"You can tie your own hair!"

"And you can cook yourself up!"

"Grrr!"

"Augggh!!"

"Stop" you said simply as they both became quiet as you sighed and then glance at Paimon.

"Paimon and Aether don't.. Let go of each other, alright?"

"Don't worry! It won't be that crowded" stated Paimon as Aether nodded as you sighed.

"I mean.. Even if the events end and something occurred don't let go of each other"

"Are you scarred to be alone?" Asked Aether teasingly as you shook your head and then stare at him.

"It's not about me... But More like someone's going to get in trouble"

-

–-

--