🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🄵🄸🄵🅃🄴🄴🄽

A:n- hello.. Christmas is tomorrow How is it spending time with your families?

Well.. I do hope you rest assure and relax.. Don't stress too much!

Also Its much more difficult.for me cause many is chossing between cryo and Pyro... So I came to the conclusion to chose Cryo though I did planned on using pyro but I realise Hu-tao is eventually Pyro so.. Cryo will be a match I think..

Sorry if the conclusion is not to your likings.. 😅

---

---

------

-------

-----

---

The sun was rising from the sky as the people in Liyue started to get started with their jobs

The sun was rising from the sky as the people in Liyue started to get started with their jobs.. Some left for adventure and some for their shops or some for a walk.

"Aether! Wake up!!" Shouted Paimon at the blonde hair male who groaned and awake from his slumber and was confused about his surrounding.

"Come on! Y/n Is making breakfast!!" Stated Paimon as Aether sighed.

"Alright, Alright.. I need to braid my hair" stated Aether yet stopped by Paimon who held his feather clip.

"Didn't you say Y/n was going to braid your hair?"

"Ah.. I almost forgot" muttered Aether a bit shock that Paimon remembers it but he didn't maybe morning weren't good for him to remember things.

---

---

-----

-----

---

-----

You were eventually plating up the plates with food as you were just going to start eating until you hear Paimon and Aether words making you paused yourself from eating first.

"Good morning.. Y/n" said Aether as his voice sounded soft and very much not audible if you don't have a good hearing you might not hear him.

You glance up to face him and froze in shocked, His blonde hair was slight curly as it was longer then when he braids it, the hair and his attire (he is wearing a comfortable clothing for sleeping) makes him look more like a girl making you rubbed your eyes in shocked.