🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🄾🄽🄴

----Sᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1----

Times seems to go faster as you travel with the twin for about a hundred of years now.

Aether seems to really prefer you doing his hair as Lumine loves making food with you also travelling was much fun.

Except that they are kinda clingy on you especially Lumine whereas Aether seems to stare at you more often making you feel weary.

"Hey.. Lumine.. Aether.." You called out both of them as they both stopped and turn in confusion.

'These is the part where Lumine and Aether get separated... How am I going to say it to them' you thought to yourself.

"What is it y/n? Are you tired? We can rest here if you want?" Asked Lumine as Aether seems to be confused and concern too too.

"No.. I am okay..."

"If you need something you can asked us anytime" said Aether which you smile and nodded.

"Its not about my health eventually.. It's-"

"This world? Yeah it seems we came to the wrong timing" said Lumine as Aether nodded smiling which make you frown.

"Listen to me! It's very important... Before... We leave." You said out thinking about if you tell them maybe the separation and heartbreaking separation may stopped.

"What is it? We are all ears" said Aether smiling so does Lumine.

You softly smile about to say some words until, a dark void appear making their attention back to the unknown god.

'I guess I have to fight too' you thought to yourself ready with your wings so does Aether and Lumine who flew up.

Dodging attack from different areas as if leading you to afar.

"Lumine! Aether! Watch out!" You called out to both of them, before anything your visions started to appear some kind of screen which make your heart stopped and everything seems to froze.

----ᴇʀʀᴏʀ--- ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɢ--

---ᴄᴏɴғɪʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ---

---ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ---

Your eyes widen to see the character buffs and options of which ever to pick.

---ᴀᴇᴛʜᴇʀ---

Iɴғᴏ: he will boost up your strength and give free S twin sword for you to use and help your attack better and a very good attacker, An extra skill will be given to you.