🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁: 🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴

A:n- hello, the winner of the vision is electro!!

Well!! That's something I would like to know why but forget it .

Ah sorry I made mistake it is chapter three

➬➬➬☆☆☆✦✦✦

--ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ--

----Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅsʜɪᴘ---

--ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ↻↻----

---✿✿✿✿❀❀--

-----⌘⌥♬-----

"I think I lost my way.." You mumble to yourself as you found yourself in the forest which your not aware of.

'I should have not follow the green thingy just to get a chest.. But.. I did found some wonderful item..' You frowned to yourself until a sudden wind blows make your hair fluttered.

--ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ--

--ᴛʜᴇ Aᴅᴇᴘᴛɪ---

--ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ---

Your eyes widen as you frowned more and look around in worried.

'Oh come on system.. I do not want to meet the Adepti!'

---ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ---

--ᴇʀʀᴏʀ--

--ɴᴇᴡ ǫᴜᴇsᴛ--

You sighed and planned to walk from other direction to avoid but you stopped when you notice the reward.

---ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ--

--ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ Xɪᴀᴏ--

--Rᴇᴡᴀʀᴅ: Asᴄᴇɴsɪᴏɴ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏ Sᴛᴏɴᴇ--

You gulp in wanting the reward as your level haven't been rising from lv:70 and have to acend .

You sigh again and give in and follow the arrow that leads you to Xiao.

'Just one hello wouldn't hurt..  Right? I really need to reach lv: 1000 to go home.. And its better then meeting the hero Aether.. Even if we are friends.. I need to go home without sacrificing myself!' You thought to yourself in determination and the arrow stopped on the path making you frown as it was already night.

The Glaze lilies surrounded you as you were tempted to take at least one, about to touch you were stopped by a voice.

"Don't touch that!"