Chapter one

Kim taehyung is a very handsome boy.no one could win his heart. He is such a strict and possessive boyfriend if he starts to date someone.He gets jealous very easily.

On the other hand there is our pretty boy jungkook.He such an angel.Everyone fall in love with this human so quickly.

Jk:jin hyung wait!! I'm coming..

(Jin is young in this story..he is in junior..)

Jin and jimin were waiting for jungkook to come because it's their first day of college.jungkook quickly kissed his eomma's cheek and went out of the house.jin is jungkook's elder brother and he is overprotective to jungkook .Jungkook went inside the car and other too sighed .

Jimin:finally kook..

Jk:hehe..sorry hyungie..

Others nodded and jin droves them to the college.when they arrived they saw many students in the college.they went out of the car and walked Inside.everyone in the college stared at the three boys specially at jungkook.jin glared at everyone who stared at jungkook.jungkook just shook his head and then the three took their time tables.

Jin:Jungkook..don't you dare to look at them..

Jk:hyungie..don't worry too much..

Jin:but koo..u are-

Jk:i know hyung..

Jimin:jin hyung is true..you gotta be careful.

Jungkook nodded and they went to their classes separately.after the classes they went to the cafeteria .

Jimin:woahh kookie!!u already got letters?? Seriously??

Jk:hyung..give it me..

Jimim stuck his tongue and ran out of the cafe with jungkook and jin running behind him.

Taehyung and his friends namjoon, jhope and suga was talking with each other in the lunch break .when they were talking taehyung heard a voice which was so angelic.

???:hyung!!give it to me..

Taehyung looked around and his friends also followed him.Then he saw a boy.who is very beautiful .The most beautiful boy that he has ever seen.the boy was giggling like a cute bunny.he looked ethereal he stared at him he don't know how long.Then he looked away because he heard his friends started to tease him.

Jhope:ooooooo look who has fallen in love..

Tae:ah shut up hobie..

Jungkook ran after jimin and suddenly jungkook bumped into someone.Taehyung quickly catches the person who bumped in to him by the waist and shoot!! It's his beautiful pretty boy.

Jungkook stared at the boy. the boy was so handsome and he didn't even know how to explain it.both of them lost in each others eyes.

Wow he is so handsome..I'm glad that i bumped in to him..wait-what i am thinking!?

Jungkook started to blush and jimin stopped when he felt like jungkook isn't following him.jin also look at the couple.jin cleared his throat making the two boys come back to sense.both blushed when he saw everyone are staring at them.taehyung quickly made jungkook stand on his feet.jin quickly came to jungkook.

jin:let's go koo..

he grabbed jungkook's hand glaring at the boys.

jk:wait hyungie..

he turned towards the senior boys.

jk:i'm sorry for bumping into you sunbae..

tae:it's okay pretty boy..

jungkook widened his eyes and blushed while jin glared at taehyung.jimin came to them and tapped jungkook's shoulder.

jimin:u still want this koo?

jungkook widened his eyes.

jk:hyung!give it to me..

he said running after jimin but he turned around and gave taehyung his beautiful bunny.

i hope to see you again sunbae.

his smile made taehyung smile too.jin looked at taehyung then at jungkook feeling something fishy.then jungkook ran away and jin glared at taehyung one more time and ran away.taehyung was staring at the pretty boy until he is nowhere to be seen.his friends tapped his shoulder and taehyung look at them.

namjoon:u like him don't you tae?well..he isn't bad though..

taehyung rolled his eyes and looked away.

suga:finally he fell in love..

namjoon:know what..it will be hard for you to get him..

tae:why??

jhope:dude did u see the way that other boy glared at you?he looks scary..

namjoon:i know right?but he is cute though..

suga:who?that scary boy?

namjoon:yes he is the boy..

jhope:dude you are in a big trouble then..

tae:ah let's go to our class..

i hope i can see that beautiful again.

jk:know what hyung..i don't need that..

jimin:ok ok let's stop..or else you will bump into someone again..

he said smirking.

jin:yah..stop jimin..i didn't like the way he look at our kookie..

jimin:he doesn't look bad though..

jk:hyungss..i'm hungryyyy...

other two nodded and they went to the cafeteria to take their lunch.they started to eat while jungkook was smiling remembering the earlier scene.

on the other side another one also was smiling like fool while others look at the handsome boy with a shocked face because this handsome boy rarely smiles.

namjoon:tae..we know that boy is pretty but you should stop smiling cuz you look like an idiot.

tae:so what hyung? can't i smile?

jhope:yeah..yeah you can smile..but don't smile too much..or else your teeth will fall.

taehyung rolled his eyes and started doing his work.

Here it is again!

sooo everyone!! how was it?i hope u guys enjoyed?

ignore my mistakes...

leave your thoughts in comment section..

vote and comment..i really need that..

love you guys!!!!!