Chapter Twenty eight

"i fucking hate you for what you did and you will pay for it kim Taehyung "

Both Taehyung and Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked at the person.

"H-hyung?" Jungkook said to the person who is his hyung.

"You think he will forgive you this easily? Huh? After making him sad and breaking his heart, do you think you deserve his forgiveness??" Jin said coming towards the couple.

Taehyung gulped and lowered his head. Jungkook saw how sad Taehyung is. He felt so bad.

"Taehyungie—"

"No jungkookie..don't you dare to spare him..or else he won't learn a lesson.." Taehyung didn't know what to say..he was speechless..but he had no choice rather than help his friend.

"Answer now Taehyung..do you deserve his forgiveness?? And what did i tell before you date him? I told you not to make him sad.. and now look what you just did.."

"I-I'm sorry..i didn't mean to..bun..I'm really sorry.." Taehyung said looking at his boyfriend who was already looking at him.

"Do you have any proper reason Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"I-i have.." Taehyung said causing the other three to look at him..

"Let's leave jin hyung..let them solve this.." jimin said holding jin's hand.

"Okay..but you! Kim Taehyung..you have to do any punishment what jungkook gives you or else I won't hesitate to tell it to appa!" Taehyung widened his eyes hearing jin and shook his head.

"No..don't tell him..I will do anything that my baby gives me.." jin nodded .

"Good." Jin said smirking and went away with jimin and Baekhyun.

"Now tell me taetae.." jungkook said staring into Taehyung's eyes.

"Ricky has a..cancer..and she only has three months to live..she told me to keep it as a secret..baby..that's why I didn't tell anyone.." Taehyung said holding jungkook's hands caressing them.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for few minutes and sighed.

"You should have at least tell me hyungie.."

"How can i baby..she is my best friend.."

"And I'm your boyfriend.." Jungkook said pointing out. Taehyung opened his mouth to talk. But closed it since jungkook is correct.

"I know Taehyungie..it's a promise..but I'm your boyfriend right? You should have told me..I would never say no..you know it right?"

Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkook smiled sweetly at his boyfriend.

"Then these things won't be like this..both of us are hurt now..i-i didn't approach you because..I didn't want to disturb you two.."

Taehyung came to his right mind and he himself can't believe that he did such a thing. He should have told his baby..he is such a coward.

"I promise I won't do anything like that love..I'm such a bad boyfriend.." Taehyung said feeling ashamed of himself.

"No no..you are the best boyfriend..just don't do anything like that again..it hurts so much.." jungkook said the last sentence with a hurt voice which made Taehyung almost cry.

"And about ricky.." Jungkook started causing Taehyung to frown.

"She loves you right?" Taehyung nodded.