Thirty six

It's been few weeks since Taehyung and the other three graduated from the college. It's been really tough for Taehyung because he had to take over their company. Being a CEO is so much stressing..it was so much hard for him on the first days cuz he had learn so many things. But still he didn't forget to spare some time for his pretty boyfriend.

On the other side side, jungkook and the other two are really bored at college, missing the seniors. They still have a freaking year to graduate and don't know how they will survive.

"Kookie!"

"Yes eomma!" Jungkook yelled from upstairs getting ready.

"Come quickly !"" Jungkook yelled back 'okay' and took his stuffs, going to his eomma.

"Aww that's sweet of you son." Jungkook hear his eomma talking.

"Tae!!" Jungkook happily ran to his boyfriends embrace. Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"Such a sweet couple.." mrs.jeon mumbles to herself , smiling and left the couple alone.

"Let's get you to college baby.."

"But babe don't you have work?" Jungkook asks looking at his love with doe eyes.

"I have baby..But it's still early.." he said leading Jungkook to his car. Jungkook nods his head as he got inside the car.

"It's really boring without you hyungie.."Jungkook says intertwining their hands. Taehyung glances at his lover who is playing with his fingers and then looks at the road again.

"Is it petal? You will graduate soon hmm..don't worry.."

"Noo we still have a year.." Jungkook says with a pout.

"We are here baby.." Taehyung announced as they arrived. Jungkook glances outside and then pecks his lover, leaning over to him.

"Don't stress yourself taetae.."

"Okay my wifey.." Jungkook blushes at the nickname.

"Oh and I forgot to tell love..I have few meetings today. So I won't be able to meet you.. I promise I will—" he got cutoff by a finger on his lips, shushing him.

"Don't Taehyungie..you work so hard. I totally understand you. Go home after work okay? Just leave me text after you reached home if you have time.." Jungkook said softly, placing a kiss on Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung's heart flutters hearing his boyfriend's word.

I'm so lucky have such an understanding boyfriend in my life..

"I love you love.."

"I love you more hubby.." Jungkook says with a wink. Taehyung's cheek reddened a bit suddenly making jungkook laugh.

"EHEM!!" Both of them jumped hearing someone talking and was damn sure that voice came inside the car. They looked at the back seat just to meet with jeon seokjin looking at them with a disgusted face, sitting on the seat like the queen he is.

Taehyung gave him 'what the fuck' look while jungkook's face reddened.

"What the fuck jin?? What are you—how the fuck did you got inside my car???" Taehyung yelled to jin who just scoffed.

"With my legs how else? Do I look I a different creature?" Jin says rolling his eyes.

"The hell! I know that! What are you doing inside my car!!?"

"Why? Can't I come to college in your car? If my brother can why I can't??" Jin spats, throwing a death glare.

"With us knowing.. you sneaked in without even telling me!"