Chapter Twenty five

On the other side jungkook told everything to jimin who listened to every single thing which the younger said. Jimin balled up his fists wanting to punch the coach and Taehyung also.

"That son of the bish!! How dare he shout at our kookie!! And that taehyung! I knew there is something like this.." Jungkook quickly held jimin's hand who sighed.

"It's okay hyung..i trust taehyungie..i was just sad..that's why i acted like this..I can't stop him from talking to other people and I can't force him to talk with me..so I'm waiting until he talks to me.." jimin looked at Jungkook in disbelieve.

"How can you say like koo.."

"Please don't say anything to him okay and don't tell jin hyungie too okay? He will kill taehyungie"

"What? But..." jimin started but stopped when he saw jungkook looking at him with a sad look.

"Okay..I won't..but! I'm going to kick that flat ass of that old lag! Who does he think he is?! And I'm gonna tell jin hyung about it and we will teach him a lesson.."

"Hyungg..he is still our coach-"

"And he is taking too much advantage of it!!"

"How can you say?"

"He once touched my butt !" Jimin huffed crossing his hands over his chest.

"Huh?" Jungkook questioned.

"He said it was an accident! But i know that he wanted to touch it!! Old perverted donkey!! I bet he is not even that big!!" Jimin rolled his eyes.

(Yeah ask from Taehyung and namjoon..)

Jungkook laughed at what jimin said and jimin also laughed seeing jungkook laughing.

At least he laughed without trying to force it after weeks.. jimin smiled to himself.

But seriously..what's Taehyung's problem? I swear if he cheated behind my baby's back..I'm not gonna spare him.. both jimin and jin thought at the same time planning Taehyung's funeral.

What taehyung and hopemin talked is still a mystery..cuz author don't wanna tell..practically they shooed author away.

Jimin told about their coach to jin and both of them are ready to beat his ass. Although he is their coach, everyone hates him. Jungkook followed his hyungs like a lost puppy.. he tried to stop them..but they didn't listen since he made jungkook sad.

"Where is that two inches size man!" Jin asked entering the football court. Anyone who see these two boys can guess that they are angry.

"There!!" Jimin pointed his finger towards the corner of the court calling someone.

"Let's go!" He said dragging jimin with him.

"Hey can you-oh jungkook..can you pass the ball??" A girl ran up to jungkook who he remembered as RICKY.

Jungkook nodded his head and then he saw Taehyung also running towards them.

"Ricky—" he stopped when he saw his boyfriend. Jungkook looked at both of them and quickly passed the ball..

"Hyungs.." jungkook said running away from them towards his hyungs.

"I don't think this is a good idea hyungs.." jungkook said still trying to not make a drama..

"Ahem.." jin cleared his throat putting his hands on his hips. Coach didn't hear him and kept talking.

Taehyung also ran up to them with ricky cuz he sensed something is going to happen. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend who is looking at him so he quickly looked away. Jimin also saw Taehyung and he glared at him.