Thirty eight

Boring author is back😜✋

"Yaa get off!" Man yells at the boy who was making out with his son.

"What dad.." Taehyung says annoyed. Mr.jeon scoffs eyeing Taehyung from top to bottom.

"Don't touch my baby" Taehyung grins and pulls Jungkook closer by his waist.

"I'm sorry but he is my baby now.." Jungkook shakes his head. They never stopped bickering with other.

"I'm his father! What's your problem?? Okay let's ask from koo.. whose baby you are bun?" Mr.jeon asks raising an eyebrow. Jungkook eyed both his boyfriend and his father who are looking at him.

"um..appa I..."

"You old bat stop invading them! They are engaged for god's sake!" Mrs.jeon comes to them and held his husband's ear who winced but cleared his throat seeing Taehyung controlling his laugh.

"Let go of my ear. And who are you to call me old bat?!" Welp wrong move.

"I'm your legal wife!" She says smacking mr.jeon then smiles sweetly at the young couple.

"Sorry for his behavior babies. He just like to interrupt other couples. It's his hobby. Don't worry I will lock him up when you guys go for the honeymoon.." Jungkook turned red hearing it. Mr.jeon scoffs.

"You lock up me? Try me!"

"Couch for a month!" She says and leaves from there with a shocked jeon.

"Hey!!! Baby!!" He runs behind his wife cuz he probably doesn't want to slee on the couch.

Taehyung finally lets out his laugh. He crouch down holding his stomach. Jungkook looks at him disbelief with a small smile on his face.

"Stop tae.." he says controlling his laugh..Taehyung stands up correctly and takes a deep breath. He grabs jungkook's waist and kisses his lips again.

"i'm getting late now.."

"okay drive safe.."

__________________________

"Kookie come here!" Jin says yells. Jungkook walks to jin who is in the bedroom. When he went in, jin grabbed him and sat him on the bed .

"Look baby..I have something to tell.." jin says with a smile. Jungkook nods his head.

"Yes hyungie?"

"Promise me that you will agree to this." Jin says stretching out his hand. Jungkook looks up at jin to meet with his eyes with confused face.

"Why hyung?"

"Please baby..I won't do anything bad..I love you so much you know that.." Jungkook giggles.

"I know hyungie..okay.....promise..." he says holding jin's hand. Jin smiled in victory.

"Are you going to see Taehyung at night?"

"Yes hyung..I'm staying there tonight.." jin smirks .

"Perfect..." Jungkook frowns.

"Hyung?" Jin clears his throat.

"Baby..Can you remember how Taehyung acted with you before he proposed?" Jungkook sighs remembering it.

"Yeah.."

"Even though I agreed to it, that doesn't mean that I'm not angry at him for hurting my brother.." he says crossing his arms over his chest. Then he huffs. Jungkook smiles.

"Aigoo hyungie.."

"What aigoo? I want a revenge.." that's when Jungkook's eyes widened.

"W-What?"