Eruption 4 - Weapon Time

3rd Person Pov

Onyx was looking around the room he was in with different machines and Valkyries in either building equipment or battlesuits with some looking his way, not that he paid them any mind. The teen was currently in his battlesuit per Bronya's request when she invited him. He then looked to the small floating girl besides him who looked ahead and floated forward prompting him to follow Bronya through the room.

Onyx: "Alright did you invite me here?" *faces his left* "Cool spear!"

Bronya: "After yesterday in class Bronya decided that it'd be more efficient for subject Onyx to find a suitable weapon."

Onyx: "So this is the workshop? Cool!"

Bronya: "Mm."

The two walked past other workbenches till they had stopped at a specific one, with the familiar face of Mira at it. Rather then her uniform she wore blue overalls that showed a lot of her buxom bust, a tool belt fastened around her waist, a safety helmet and gloves. The gold eyed girl looked down to something she seemed to be working on with focus until she saw movement in her peripheral vision inciting her to look up and see the duo.

Mira: "Bronya? Here to work on project bunny again?"

Bronya: "Hello Big Sis Mira and no I'm here to refer subject Onyx to some weapons."

Onyx: "Yo!"

He waved a hand as Mira's eyes landed on him before they trailed down and down and up again before down his exposed torso. Blood rushed to her cheeks reddening her dark complexion slightly before she realised she was still in a conversation.

Mira: "A-a-ah Bronya, O-Onyx... h-hello!"

Onyx: 'She's as cute as ever.'

The two shared a smile between each other with Bronya noticing the vibe between them and seemed to pout while looking at Onyx. Feeling the small girls glare he remembered as to why they were here.

Onyx: "A-ah right! Weapon for me that's why we here."

Mira: "O-o-oh yeah I'm sorry."

???: "Huh Mira who ya talking to?"

The trio turned to see a girl shorter than Mira but was taller than Bronya walk up to them. She had fair skin with long black hair that reached down to the back of her knees and purple eyes that were behind purple rimmed glasses. She wore a black shirt with a green tie and a purple skirt that was held up by a belt along with a white lab coat and black boots that reached up to her knees. 

While she didn't have big breasts she still maintained an attractive shapely figure. The student looked over to Mira who greeted her and introduced Onyx to her.

Mira: "Bronya brought Onyx to come get a weapon."

???: "Onyx? Like the gemstone?"

Onyx: "Well yes but no, it's my name."

She looked over to the boy and saw what he was wearing before a smirk appeared on her face,

???: "Ah the new kid."

Mira: "This is Isabelle Schnider, she's part of the development team here like me."

Isabelle: "Just call me Izzy. Got to say ya fill out the Sarcophagus nicely."

Onyx: "The Sarcophagus?"

Izzy: "It's the battlesuit's name didn't ya read it and it's effects?"

The boy shook his head saying that he just picked the one he liked the most first, the spectated girl shrugged and understood before looking Onyx up and down.