Eruption 17 - Kiana vs Bella

3rd Person Pov

Onyx: "I still find this crazy."

He was sat down with the girls in the stands as Kiana's match was soon going to start. Mei looked over to her friend to inquire back to him.

Mei: "What?"

Onyx: "That stupid bet, Martin Luther King didn't march for me to be the object of shit like this. We ain't in the 1700s, I got rights."

Mei: "I see where you're coming from..."

Himeko: "Now for our next match Kiana Kaslana vs Bella Star."

The two hot heads got to their respective sides with Himeno in the centre with a hand on her hip and looked over to the competitors. Kiana was in her White Comet battlesuit alongside a pair of her signature guns and a glare in her eye towards her opponent.

Himeko: "Alright ladies, I want a nice clean fight. The match will end when one or both combatants are unable to continue. Understood?"

On the other side Bella was also in her battlesuit which was composed of a white and black combat skirt with black shorts underneath and thigh high boots. In her hands were two rifles with saws at the end of them, also glaring right back to her shorter opponent. Onyx tilted his head to the side at seeing Bella's weapons of choice.

Onyx: "Huh, she uses guns too."

Kiana/Bella: "Yeah."

Himeno then raised her arm making the both of them tense up in alert.

Himeno: "Ready?"

The students and Valkyries watching made sure not to peel their eyes away as Kiana thought back to Bella's bet.

Kiana: 'Like I'm letting this skank take Onyx away from me- us! From the team!'

Himeno: "Go!"

At the moment the redhead had brought her hand down to signify the match beginning the two gun handlers raised their arms and began shooting, then shooting more to counter the previous shots. Leaving neither touched by the first rounds fired however they began to run at each other still firing at one another.

Bella jumped over one volley of rounds with a spin and flip, adjusting her aim to Kiana's ankle with the goal of tripping her, the round had landed causing the tuna to take a step back and missing one of her shots. 

Bella: "Gotcha!"

Not letting the white haired girl breath, Bella continued to fire shots directly at Kiana. However, a little pain wouldn't stop her and she rolled out of the way alongside firing back. Kiana then went for a trick shot, by shooting one round into another that was already shot to forcibly adjust it's trajectory mid flight and it nicked Bella in the shoulder.

Bella: "Fuck!"

Kiana: "Who do you think you got?!"

The crowd was cheering at the high level marksmanship that was being displayed by their schoolmates, with Team 7 being the most ecstatic but only Onyx showing it.

Onyx: "Holy shit that was sick Kiana!"

Almost as if both fighters had heard it Kiana gained a shit eating grin while Bella bit down on her lip in frustration. The two reloaded and began running around to circle each other, still shooting as they did so. 

Bella ducked under one Kiana's rounds and fired one right at the white haired girls feet, but this was an explosive round blowing up and giving a smokescreen. Kiana covered her eyes to prevent any dust floating in, then hearing the sound of running getting closer she moved her arm and saw that Bella had now come in close and was going to strike her with the saw on one of her rifles.