Eruption 11 - Fu Hua Shisho

3rd Person Pov

Himeko: "And that concludes the match, Fu Hua is the winner."

Fu Hua used her hand to dust off her shoulder and looking relatively fine compared to her opponent who was on the ground down bad on her front. In the stands Onyx had a look at awe from the display of high level combat that the Class President had displayed with eyes shining in his eyes. Mei noticed how starstruck the boy was and chuckled into her hand slightly before facing him.

Mei: "This is your first time seeing Fu Hua-san fight isn't it? I can understand she's amazing."

Bronya: "Class President is the best at hand to hand."

Onyx: *points to himself* "What if I tried fighting her."

Kiana/Mei/Bronya: "You'd lose."

[Confirmed: High probability of a loss.]

Onyx: "So fast! Guess that proves how built different she is."

He rubbed his chin in thought as Kiana raised a brow at him at that.

Kiana: "Hmph, look who's talking."

Onyx: "Stop sneaking snacks before you decide to say something Kaslana."

Mei: "So it was you!"

Kiana: "Onyyyyx!"

The white haired girl looked to see that the boy and Bronya were leaving class already, leaving her with a rather upset Mei. Onyx was taking a nice stroll down the hall to his next class while having his Body Reinforcement still active. At first it worried a lot of the other students as they were paranoid from the thought of him suddenly attacking them. Thankfully that part was handled delicately due to explaining that it was his training method to strengthen his body and honkai. Some accepted it while others still avoided him not that he really cared regardless of what they thought since he got clearance from Himeko and what he called the Hag-Loli, Theresa. 

He arrived at his next class and sat in his seat which was next to Mei and behind Mira in their Honkai Beast biology class. The boy was being attentive and made sure to take notes but was honestly just out of it, he was still mesmerized from the display that he had seen Fu Hua put on in combat class. 

Onyx: 'Seshat would I really lo-'

[Confirmation: Yes. Throughout all my calculations you lose in each scenario.]

He was disgruntled from hearing the quick rejection but continued to pursue the matter.

Onyx: 'Eh... Show me.'

From the command he started seeing flashes of simulations of combat between himself and Fu Hua, each one different from the last but all ending in him taking the loss. He started scratching his cheek in thought at all the scenarios he saw within a split second, a feeling of salt built up in his mouth. He bit the inside of his cheek and leaned on one of his hands propped up on the desk as he was taking notes.

Onyx: 'I can't help but be salty seeing all of those.'

He was brought back to reality when he was called upon to ask a question, the teacher thinking he wasn't paying attention, which he wasn't. Thankfully, Seshat has repeated the question to him so that he could answer to foil his teacher's attempt at clowning him. He sat back down and went back into thought which Mei noticed since she had been glancing his direction every so often.

Onyx: 'She'd make a good teacher don't you think?'

[Response: Agreement.]

Timesklp brought by Chibi Mira sketching Onyx