Eruption 15 - Recovery

3rd Person Pov

The sky was plagued with crimson as a red hot sun was set high in the sky, shining it's light down onto the land of desert beneath it. Onyx's head was laying down on a set of supple thighs in this desert with his eyes began to opening slowly to be met with the unfamiliar surroundings he found himself in. His eyes widened and he immediately sat up to look around and saw some rural structures of sorts.

Onyx: "Where am I?"

He then felt something tug him by the neck to lie back down and was met with the sight of a woman from below her breasts, unable to make out her features due to the light blocking her out into a shadow. The mystery woman stroked his head which relaxed the boy even though he was alert a few seconds ago.

???: "You're somewhere you can relax your mind while your body heals."

Onyx: "Bro, who are you?- Ow ow ow!"

The hand that caressed his hair now yanked on it in a silent anger making the boy reach up to the hand and try to pry it off. However, no matter how much force he applied the hand wouldn't even move.

???: "...Even now you speak without thinking."

Onyx: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

???: "Hmph."

The figure let go leaving Onyx to lay on her supple thighs in silence after thanking her for letting go. Shortly after the woman went back to stroking Onyx's head lovingly as a mother would her child or a lover would her significant other. The teen not knowing what to say or do in this situation he tried looking back up at the woman's face but only saw shadows covering her features.

Onyx: "Who are you?"

???: "You're not able to see my face so you won't even be able to hear my name."

Onyx: *sits up* "Says who?"

???: "Says me and the logic of this place."

Onyx: "And what is this place?"

???: "Since you don't know already it's useless asking that."

Onyx: "Says who?"

???: "Says ______."

The teen rapidly blinked in confusion.

Onyx: "Say that again."

???: "Case in point, I said my name and you can't hear. I'm ______ your ________."

Onyx: "What?"

The sky then began to change from red to orange catching both of their attention. Suddenly Onyx's vision began to blur.

???: "Seems our time like this is over, you're waking up."

Onyx: "The heck are you talking about right no- WOAH!"

Everything starting to distort around him before the teen realized he was falling into some darkness as she saw the silhouette lady wave to him. Then within that darkness he opened his eyes to be met with a familiar white ceiling along with hearing familiar voices.

Mei: "Kiana why are you holding a marker?"

Kiana: "I'm gonna prank him!"

Onyx then sat up immediately making Kiana and Mei jump from his sudden movement while Bronya had no reaction.

Kiana: "Oh! You're awake... awesome!"

She then looked a the black sharpie in her hand before throwing it away behind her causing it to hit Bronya's head before giving a fake smile as the shortest girl glared at her. Onyx shared the gesture and just stared at the white haired maiden who chuckled nervously.