Chapter 19~ Please

LUKES POV

After I ignored Michael and walked home, I tried to contact Ashton once again. Nothing.

I was getting really worried, so I snuck out and ran to his house. I still don't know a lot about his family, so I'm actually scared of who I'm about to meet...

As I carefully made my way up his front steps, I stopped. Yelling and things breaking could be heard from inside. Obviously it scared me.

But luckily I didn't run away like a baby, I actually made it just in time.

Not really caring about meeting his family anymore, I turned the handle. Luckily, it was unlocked. The yelling was coming from the kitchen, and so was all of the crashing.

As quietly as possible, I peeked through the crack of the kitchen door. From the looks of it, his mom and dad? Or moms boyfriend? We're screaming at each other.

Deciding I should find Ashton, I turned and sprinted up the stairs. I remembered him saying something about his siblings moving out, so I knew he was alone.

Ashton hates yelling.

I pushed his room door open, but instantly I started crying.

Ashton was cutting all over his arms before I walked in. Just as I opened the door, he struck a vain.

All the color drained from both of our faces, I quickly picked him up and practically raced to the hospital.

Now here I am.

Waiting, for the love of my life to come out of surgery.

Praying for my world to be okay.

Everyone knows I won't last without him.

Please let him be okay.

A/N TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY WOO!! I'm actually in an okay mood today, so I thought I should be nice and catch up on missed updates.

I made you guys wait so long, so here you go..

QOTC-
Should I do a character ask??

Let me know, and I'll put an update for you guys to ask questions.

Love you guys xx