Ch-2: 𝗨𝗻𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 & 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀

Braedey stirred in his bed while a low buzzing sound rang out. He groggily opened one eye to look for his alarm clock; he could do with some extra sleep to get over the horrible nightmare he just had. He reached further for his alarm but found nothing. Then he reached too far and fell out of bed and hit the floor rather hardly.

Instead of feeling a carpet, there was a cold metal surface. Braedey sat up and looked around; to his horror, he saw he was inside some kind of metal cell, the buzzing coming from a red flashing light in the ceiling. He also seemed to be wearing some kind of grey uniform with '00005' on the left side of his chest, a weird logo on the sleeve, and black/ blue sneakers.

"Hello? What's going on?" Braedey called out. He then realised how long his hair was, on top of the fact he has female breasts and his waist felt smaller. It felt almost... alien to him in every way. "Oh, god. What happened to me?" He muttered in worry.

There was no response; instead. the bed he slept in folded away into the wall, a large metal door closing. A series of metallic clanks could be heard, then the cell suddenly started to plummet downward like a runaway elevator. Braedey felt his heart racing as he saw the lights of the floors passing by him. After a few long and tense seconds, the cell suddenly came to a halt, Braedey screaming out as he hit the floor again, the buzzing red light now shutting off.

"Ouch... my head." Braedey muttered.

Braedey shook his head, then froze as he heard a loud metallic click. The far wall now opened up to reveal a far bigger room, one that has a table and chair right in the middle of it. The room also looks to be in the shape of some kind of octagon or decagon.

Braedey still felt unsure if he wants to go in but the cell wall behind him forced the brunette to go inside

Braedey still felt unsure if he wants to go in but the cell wall behind him forced the brunette to go inside. He took fast breaths before trying to calm down, slowly getting to his feet to look around.

"Hello?" Braedey's voice echoed, just as the cell door closed up behind him.

Braedey slowly began to walk over to the table and chair situated in the middle of the room. As he did so...crack! Braedey jumped in surprise, then he looked down to see he had stepped on a small chair next to a few other small chairs and a table, though if he wasn't imagining any of this, then the small chairs were probably normal-sized and he's the one that's out of proportions. Braedey picked up the crumpled chair and took in just how big he is now.

 Braedey picked up the crumpled chair and took in just how big he is now