Ch-10: 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗧𝗼 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼 / 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

After the whole robot fight in New York City, both Team Monster, alongside Man of Steel and Clementine, were back onboard the transport jet, which was flying them back to the base after a long day and mission. Foster was satisfied by what the team had done, although he was disappointed that the robot was destroyed. All the while, Braedey was still feeling ecstatic about what had happened out there.

 All the while, Braedey was still feeling ecstatic about what had happened out there

They even got accustomed and learnt more about Dante and Clementine. Dante is the mightiest hero that the world has ever known. He comes from the planet Krypton, but now lives on Earth since his home-world was destroyed by a warlord by the name of Silverback. Every human on Earth knows him as the Man of Steel, or simply Superman.

As a Kryptonian, Dante has a wide range of powers: Super strength, Super speed, Leaping/Flight, Invulnerability, X-ray Vision, Heat Vision, Super Breath, Superman Vision, Blacklight Vision, Super-intelligence, and Environmental Adaption.

General Nash Foster knows that even though Dante is an alien, he's an ally. In fact, he's the most powerful ally that Nash and his monsters have at their side. As an expert martial artist, Dante is extremely dangerous in unarmed combat. Thanks to his super strength, he can break bones as if they were nothing but mere toothpicks. And his heat vision can melt anything, even bulletproof material. His breath is so strong, it can literally blow you away, or even freeze you solid. So any alien in the galaxy should know that Earth is off limits. Because not only is Dante invulnerable to all matter of physical damage, but he's immortal. His only weakness is Kryptonite. Fortunately, there is no Kryptonite left anywhere since it was destroyed along with Krypton. However, Dante isn't alone. He has a girlfriend from Paris, France: Clementine.

Wherever Dante goes, his girl is never far behind. She has powers of her own: Clementine is a deadly pyrokinetic, and her fire is hotter than the surface of the sun, giving her the hero name of Fireball. Much like her boyfriend, Clementine is a deadly martial artist who can use her pyrokinetic powers to enhance her already devastating attacks.

"Okay. About three or so months ago, if you guys were to ask me to fight against a giant alien robot the size of a giant skyscraper, let alone two of them, I would've just said 'No way, I'm out'." Braedey said to the others. "But I did it! WE did it! I mean, that was something I didn't know I could do." He looked to his hands, which were still shaking. "I mean, I'm still buzzing with energy. Did you see me smash that thing down? I bet there isn't a mountain in this world that I can't move." He smirked with pride.

"You really gave us a surprise out there." Jennifer commented. "Never thought you could do something like that."

"That took guts there." Guru agreed.

"You were positively heroic, my boy." Dr. Chevy agreed, who's sitting on a pallet of parachutes, Barry nodding in agreement. "I especially loved it when you saved all those people on the bridge, on top of using one of the robot's arms as a baseball bat."