Ch-3: 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗮 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

Previously...

"Who... who are you?" Braedey finally asked.

"The name is General Nash W.R Foster." The General official introduced himself to the 50ft boy-turned-girl. "I'm in charge of this here very facility. Now, if you would, follow me. It is time for your orientation." He called, spinning around 180° and heading towards the open door.

'Orientation? For what?' Braedey thought to himself with confusion. He took slow steps and he followed the General out of the room, a level of anxiousness and uncertainty inside of his towering body.

~*~*~

The two now entered into a cavernous hallway, where several scientists and security personnel looked up from their work to stare over at the towering giantess. Two helicopters hovered like flies around her head as she stepped onto a moving platform, which was running on a set of rails built into the floor.

 Two helicopters hovered like flies around her head as she stepped onto a moving platform, which was running on a set of rails built into the floor

"What is this place?" Braedey asked in confusion and curiosity.

General Nash used his jet pack to buzz around Braedey in the air. "In the 1950's, it was decided that the Jane and Joe Public could not handle the truth about monsters, and should be focused on more important things like paying taxes. So the government convinced the world that monsters were the stuff of myth and legend, and then locked them away in this here facility." He explained about the base itself, just as they entered a huge open underground region with multiple metallic structures in the area, the platform now going sideways.

Braedey looked to the General. "But... But I'm not a monster! I'm just a regular person." He protested. "I'm not a danger to anyone or anything!" At that moment, he swung his hand out, accidentally bumping into one of the helicopters buzzing around his head, but he luckily caught it. "Are you okay in there?" Braedey asked to the pilot, then he looked over the side to see how far down the cavern they were by was. 'Whoa. That could've been fatal if he fell down there.' He thought.

"I'll be fine." The pilot answered as Braedey gently puts the wrecked helicopter down on the platform, so the other copter could pick up the pilot.

"I'm sorry..." Braedey apologised.

Nash kept the same expression on his face as the medics whisk away the pilot. "No worry. Those copters are paperweight-money compared to this whole facility. But, you are ten times the size of an average human, and you now weigh 23,640 pounds. Say you didn't like Florida, we'd be in a world of hurt!"

"But that's not true, I love Florida." Braedey countered as they continued on through the enormous prison. "How long will I be here in this place?" He now asked.

"Indefinitely." Nash answered.

Braedey's heart sank. "Can- can I contact my parents or anyone?"