Ch-7: 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Late in the evening, far from the cities and in the state of Pennsylvania, a couple were in a sportscar hidden in the trees of an orchard. The two of them were having a bit of quiet time, the girl among the two tying to get things started, but the boy wasn't too sure about it.

"Don't rush me, Cathy! I'm just not ready." The male said.

Katie scoffed. "Oh. Relax, Sam. It's like dancing. I'll lake the lead." She offered. As this happened, the electrics in the car began to go crazy, even lowering the roof.

"Cathy, I have a gynastics meet tomorrow. So maybe... Did you open the top?" Sam asked to Cathy, just as a bright light was shining in the distance behind them. "Oh. Thank goodness. It's the police. We weren't doing anything, officer!" Sam called out.

Cathy eyed him. "Yeah, nothing at all." She scoffed.

But then, the shining white light roared right overhead like a rocket, then it hits the ground a few hundred feet away, a white flash occurring as a result of the impact, the trees shaking as a result, losing some leaves.

"Holy cow! Why did I even let you talk me into this?! Maybe we should get out of here." Sam whispered, hiding behind the steering wheel.

"Or maybe, we should go check it out." Cathy then jumped out of the car, running towards the crash site.

"Cathy, are you nuts?!" Sam yelled out, then he jumped out of the car. "Wait! Don't leave me alone!" He then tried to jump over the fence, only to break his leg. "No! My leg! I think it's broken! Cathy?" He called in pain.

Cathy groaned to herself. "This is the worst date ever." She muttered silently.

So, Cathy began to carry Sam in her arms, as they made their way over towards the crash site. All they could see was a cloud of dust before them, which was hiding something. But, they could hear what could be mechanical shifting and groans, as well as an unknown sound emanating from the crater.

"Cathy, I'm frightened." Sam whispered.

At that moment, the sound of metallic clanking could be heard, and suddenly, a huge red visor shone out from the cloud of ash and dust, and it seems to be glaring at the two humans. They just stared on, then they scream out in fright, and ran away until they were out of sight.

~*~*~

By the next morning, all branches of the U.S Army had been called in, and tanks, missile launcher craft, APCs, and armed vehicles were surrounding what the foreign object was, which happened to be a huge robot.

The robot stood 350ft tall, with a bipedal structure and stance, the body half-buried in the earth, possessing a purple colour scheme with black highlights. The helm has only a red horizontal visor. It also has a set of large wings sticking up on its back, as well as a set of powerful blasters in the forearms.