𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸

3rd Person POV

Y/n's days in Inazuma were filled with fun, joy and so many different adventures.

She loved to go to Ritou and see the hilichurls chilling amongst the inhabitants, sometimes even helping.

She always enjoyed challenges Nobushi and random Kairagi, sometimes even go to Tsurumi Island to fight that big ass wolf worm thing that had recently popped up.

While at home, she would happily feed the bottomless pit which was Yukime.

She sparred with her Grandfather, Ryoichi, and sometimes even her Father.

She would spend hours painting with him and even more time assisting Hanae with the almost endless amount of things she had to deal with.

Though y/n wasn't very good at it, she helped Yuuna with her schoolwork too!

She spent time with the Arataki Gang, occasionally beating Itto's behind.

More times than not, you could find a cackling y/n sprinting down the street with a panicking Ushi held above her head while Itto and the rest of the gang chased her and screamed for her to let the cow go.

She would talk to her friend, who's name and face she still didn't know, from behind a screen at the Komore Teahouse.

She had tons of fun doing housekeeping stuff with Thoma and even more fun spending time with Ayaka and Yoimiya!

She played (mostly one-sided) games of hide and seek with Sayu and occasionally sought out Sara to ask questions.

She loved going to the Narukami Shrine to chat with Yae, venturing on over to Watatsumi to challenge Gorou to a very concerning amount of fist fights.

As much as y/n loved the harsh conditions of Inazuma and all the lovely people there... her heart longed for the snow and icy cold of Dragonspine.

She had nothing left there, since her hilichurl family was gone now, but she missed the snow. It never snowed in Inazuma.

She missed the snow.

Snow...

"Y/N!!! Y/N, HELP!!!"

Y/n snapped back to reality and curiously looked over to Itto who was frantically trying to get Yukime off of his arm.

"Aunt Tomoko said she's teething." y/n pointed out, "You should just let it happen."

"JUST LET IT HAPPEN?!" Itto demanded.

"I mean, yeah. She does it to me all the time." y/n said with a shrug, "It doesn't hurt at all if I'm being honest."

Itto fell silent and looked at Yukime who stared back with sparkling crimson eyes, "...you damned gremlin."

Yukime let go of him and he was quick to catch the baby as she began to giggle.

"Damn!" she chirped.

"Watch your mouth young lady!" Itto snapped and poked her chubby face as y/n snickered, "You can't go around saying stuff like that!"

"Ehe!" Yukime exclaimed and y/n gave the baby a wide eyed look, "PFFFFF"

"NYE! SHE'S BEEN POSSESSED BY PENNY!" y/n cried, snatching her cousin from Itto who gave her a puzzled look, "It must be a sign, huh? You want me to go back to Mondstadt to kick your 🚚!"

"Monnnnnnat..." Yukime tried, still figuring out how her mouth worked, "Monnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

"Yes, Mondstadt." y/n said with a nod then tucked the giggling baby under her arm with a, "Okay, we're leaving now, tell Shinobu I said goodbyeee!!!"

"Hey! Where are you going?" Itto shouted after y/n as she sped away with her cousin tucked under her arm.

Yes, it's official.

Finally... the mitagirl is homesick.

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

"I hate this painful feeling in my belly." y/n told Yukime as the baby was reaching for her hair, "It hurts too much."

Y/n was strolling on over to the Kamisato Estate after Thoma requested that she go, having made a special little hat for Yukime. One that wouldn't be ripped by her horns.

"Uu...?" Yukime cooed curiously after managing to get her tiny hands on her cousin's h/c hair.

"Aether and Paimon have been spending way more time in Mondstadt and Liyue." y/n huffed, "They haven't visited me! And trying to eat Ushi gets boring after a while."

"Mm! Yum!" Yukime exclaimed with glee.

Yukime also had a desire to eat the poor cow.

I mean, Itto threw Ushi all the time. Why couldn't y/n and Yukime eat it?

"Thoma!!!" y/n shouted when she burst into the Kamisato Estate, "I need that hat and scarf! Like... now!"

Thoma peeked around the corner, "Oh! I wasn't expecting you to be here so soon!"

"Well, I'm heading back to Mondstadt to see Dragonspine." y/n explained as Thoma joined her and the baby who reached for him while giggling, "Yukime is coming too so she can see the snow."

"Ohh, is that so?" Thoma murmured then grinned when Yukime tried to eat his finger, "Hey now, Yukime. People are friends, not food."

Yukime paused before letting go of Thoma's finger.

"Good girl!" Thoma chirped, patting the baby's head before giving her a piece of beef jerky. Which was immediately devoured.

"Did you just give my baby cousin dog food?"

"It's beef jerky."

Y/n blinked, "Oh. Gimme! I want some too!"

Not even a second later, y/n was inhaling the piece of beef jerky which had been given to her.

"I finished up the hat and scarf but... won't she need gloves?" Thoma questioned as y/n put the little hat on her cousin's head.

"Nah, I can grab some from Albedo's camp!" y/n chimed before grinning at the round eyed Yukime, "Aww, you're so cute! Even if you're a little dip💩."

"Dip💩!" Yukime echoed.

"NO/NYE!" Thoma and Y/n protested simultaneously.

"🚚!"

"Who taught you that?!"

(...)

(*sigh*)