𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿

Soon, morning came.

Sometime within the evening, y/n returned to the camp with Amber and Eula while looking as happy as ever.

If Aether was being honest, y/n seemed to be in a much better mood than the evening before. Though she complained about having several rocks dropped on her head.

"Ugh, it's like the sky is trying to kill me." y/n grumbled, "Where the hell are all these rocks coming from?!"

"I'm sure it's nothing." Aether assured her as he carried Yukime who was still snoozing away, "Maybe you've got some of Bennett's bad luck?"

Y/n's eyes lit up and she grabbed her friend's hand, startling the young adventurer, "Really? Benny, gimme more!"

"More? More what?" he questioned.

The young lady grinned, "More of your bad luck! I'll take it, run to my lucky spot, and wash it all away with icy cold water!"

"I don't think that's a good idea, y/n, but you do you." Amber laughed y/n shook a puzzled looking Bennett.

"The path down the mountain will be easier to follow during the day. Let's go ahead and try to head down to the base camp." Albedo suggested.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Paimon chimed, "If we get there in good time, we can all get lunch together!"

"Mm, yes! It's been a while since I've last eaten a good hunter!" y/n exclaimed as they began to walk, "Don't get me wrong, Uyuu Restaurant is pretty good but nothing beats the taste of Mondstadt!"

"I'll have to agree with that one." Aether chuckled and y/n sent him a warm smile with a delighted laugh.

"I flipped another insignia, by the way! It was wrong again!" Bennett informed the others with a grin.

"Looks like y/n did take all your had luck!" Amber exclaimed, "I'm sure we'll be back at the base camp in no time!"

"When we get there, could we possibly hire a babysitter?" Aether questioned, smiling warily down at the snoozing Yukime, "I could use a break from child sitting."

"Haha! Maybe!" y/n chuckled as she bounced on ahead, balancing on one foot then the other, "Then Aether and I can do some exploring together!"

The blond blinked, "Just... the two of us?"

Y/n nodded back at him, "Sure! Just us!"

"Just the two of you, huh?" Albedo commented with a smirk and Aether's face went red with embarrassment.

"D-Don't say it in that tone!" he protested.

Suddenly, a rock clattered to the ground in front of Albedo and he paused before looking up with a frown.

There was a loud rumbling as more rocks fell and moving snow was visible up the side of the mountain.

Everyone else had noticed but y/n, Dragonspine being her home, was the first to realize what was happening.

"Biadam, it's an avalanche!" she shouted at the others.

As snow and rocks cascaded down the side of the mountain, Eula was quick to grab Amber and pull her out of the way of all the falling ice and snow.

Bennett stumbled back, slipping off the edge of the bridge and falling while Albedo immediately jumped down after him.

And y/n?

'Nye, nye, nye, nye!' she thought as she hopped from side to aide to avoid being hit by the falling rocks, only to lose track of which way was which.