𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲

(SUMERU. SUMERU. SUMERU. SUMERU.)

(Here's a question: How will Tighnari and Y/n interact?)

(𓁹𓁹) ʰᵉʰ

3rd Person POV

"Woah, she got you real good."

"Please, I don't want to talk about it."

Aether was holding a cloth up to his bleeding nose, looking irritated as him and Teppei waited by the Kamisato Estate.

Y/n had been snatched up by Ayaka the moment she neared the Estate, and was dragged away by the young lady.

Ayaka had popped jack into view a moment later with a quick, "This will only take a moment! Please wait here!" before disappearing back into the estate.

"Alright, if you don't wanna talk about it, how about we talk about Lantern Rite?" Teppei tried, eyes sparkling, "What's it like?"

Aether turned his head to glower at the young man, 'As if I'd tell you anything... it's because of you that y/n has been nagging me for the past few days...' "I don't remember."

"Huh? Seriously? Surely you'd remember it..."

"Nah, not when I've had numerous near death experiences right afterwards." Aether grumbled.

Sure, it was pretty bitchy of him to be acting like that towards Teppei but he was having some issues of his own. Such as his growing feelings for his menace companion, and his misinterpretation of her responses towards his typically unintentional advances.

Aether didn't mean to be rude to Teppei, he was still his friend and truly cared for him, but love triangles do be like that.

"You know, y/n gave me a little painting a while ago! It was after she invited me to go to Lantern Rite with her!" Teppei began with a thoughtful expression, "It was super pretty! She's surprisingly good at painting!"

Aether sweatdropped, thinking back to the numeoures paintings he'd received from y/n. They'd been a mess of paint which was supposed to resemble him and/or Paimon, or a bloody battlefield. There was no in between or exceptions.

"There were a bunch of bright dots in the sky, probably to represent lanterns, and she even painted you and Paimon on a hill!" Teppei continued, catching Aether's attention.

"Wh... what? She painted us?" he asked quietly.

"Mhm!" Teppei nodded happily, "Y/n seems to really care about the two of you. You're lucky to have her as a friend!"

Aether blinked once before rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, "You're lucky too, Teppei. She's your friend as well, forget that."

"Oh..." Teppei beamed, "Haha, that's true!""

The duo flinched when a bloodcurdling shriek came from the estate followed by crashing and things falling.

Aether and Teppei exchanged a worried look and jumped when the crashing and loud noises grew closer.

"NYE, I REFUSE!!! IT'S WAY TOO STUFFY!!! I WANNA STRIP, GET IT OFFA ME!!!" y/n shrieked.

"Y/n, please calm down! And no, you can't strip out here!!!" Ayaka cried, "We'll find something else then!"

"Hehe, sounds like it's going well." Teppei chuckled and Aether shook his head, looking rather amused.

An hour or so later, y/n staggered out of the Kamisato Estate with an exhausted look, Ayaka beside her adorning a rather concerned expression. Y/n was carrying a case of some kind, seemingly containing whatever clothing items Ayaka and her brother had yeeted at her.