𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗼

3rd Person POV

The whopperflower was in a lot of pain when it was hit by y/n's rather forceful attack.

The group knew that much as they warily watched y/n shake her hand while grumbling about how electro was weak or something along those lines.

"Yeesh, I've got blood all over me." y/n grumbled then smiled at her friends, "Are you all alright?"

"We're fine but really, we should be the ones asking you that!" Bennett said as he hurried over to y/n, "You're practically covered in blood!"

"Mm... a majority of it is my own but don't worry. I burned the open wounds shut. Cauterization, right?"

"You can't automatically resort to that every single time!" Amber cried, "At this rate, you'll be covered in burn scars."

"And? Scars are hot." y/n said while crossing her arms, "Itto agrees, Thoma agrees, Sara agrees and my mystery friend also agrees! The more scars you have, the cooler you are!"

"Well, she isn't wrong." Aether murmured and immediately raised his hands in surrender when both Amber and Eula gave him looks that were borderline murderous.

"But there's risks that come with it so you've gotta be careful!" Amber reminded y/n then dragged the girl into a hug, y/n letting out a huff, "I'm glad you're okay though!"

"Blah blah blah, I'm not gonna forget the fact that you don't think scars are cool!" y/n complained, "Our friendship is over!"

Amber gasped and clung to y/n's leg as the mitagirl stubbornly made her way over to Yukime who repeatedly exclaimed, "Bell! Bell! Bell!"

"Paimon's glad to see that Albedo and y/n are okay but..." the pixie pointed to the dead whopper flower that had electro crackling around it as well as smoke wafting off of it, "What is that thing?! And what just happened? One moment it was Albedo and the next, it turns into an overgrown whopperflower!!!"

"Whopperflower on steroids..." Aether mumbled.

"Yeah, I also wanna know what exactly is happening here!" Bennett agreed, "It's not everyday you see a whopperflower as big and smart as this one."

"It's dead now so it doesn't matter!" y/n complained, "I wanna go eat, let's go now and talk later!"

"You can go in the teapot." Aether offered and y/n nodded eagerly, eyes lighting up at the suggestion.

He pulled out the teapot and y/n wasted no time going on in along with the excited little Yukime in her arms.

It was only after she disappeared that Aether began to wonder if he was going to regret that decision.

Here's something funny, the Teapot would change whenever y/n entered. One day, it had a Mondstadt vibe to it. The next, it reminded her of Liyue. It even looked like that cursed Archipelago once!

This time, it was like Inazuma.
And the first thing y/n spotted was hot springs.

"Ah... it's been so long!" y/n sighed upon entering the teapot, smiling at her surroundings, "Okay Yukime! We're gonna make something yummy for Aether!"

"Aethy!" Yukime exclaimed.

Y/n's face went blank as she glowered down at the baby in her arms, "Nye, only I get to call him that."

Yukime understood, "Paper!"

"Much better."

First, they handled the vegetables and resources that Aether had been growing. After taking all the fully grown crops, y/n showed Yukime how to plant more seeds.