Meeting

Jungkook

Whoa...Jimin was kind of...hot. I could feel my jaw drop slightly as I stupidly stared at the dazzling face of my rival. If I'd have known he was this beautiful I would've actually watched his videos and looked through his pictures. I shook my head slightly, attempting to return to reality. I'd been shaking his hand so long that at this point we were just holding hands, our arms limp between us. From his expression, I guessed he'd never seen any of my videos or pictures either. He looked a little dazed and my heart skipped a beat as I hoped that he was as attracted to me as I was to him.

Finally dropping his hand and missing it's warmth immediately, I greeted him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jeon Jungkook, lead dancer of G.C.F."

"Park Jimin, lead dancer of Serendipity. Nice to meet you as well."

We stood in awkward silence for a moment while the members of each of our groups watched the two of us carefully. My own members, I knew, were waiting on me to made a snide comment or sneer at him. I didn't. I could barely breathe looking at him, let alone try to be a smartass.

"These are my other members," he pointed to each member individually, "Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, and Min Yoongi. You can just call them Tae, Jin, and...well Yoongi."

Yoongi sniffed and made a face at Jimin. "My stage name is Suga, and I've been dabbling in rapping lately under the name Agust D, so you can call me whatever you want. I don't think I could possibly care any less."

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked to me expectantly. Realizing he was waiting on me to return the favor, I introduced my members to him. "This is Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok."

Hoseok stepped forward to shake Jimin's hand with a bright smile. "You can call me Hobi. Or my stage name is J-Hope. Either one is fine with me."

Namjoon shook his hand next. "My stage name is RM, but I'd prefer if you just call me Namjoon. I like to keep work at work."

"This is work," I reminded him.

Namjoon frowned at me. "They're our friends now. That is not just work."

Jimin seemed a little put off by that. Maybe he also felt like this was just work. Some tiny part of me hoped he saw me specifically as more than just work. I struggled to shove that tiny part as deeply down as I could push it.

"So, should we start rehearsing or should we just stand around shaking hands all day?" Yoongi asked bluntly.

Jimin

So this was Jungkook...damn! If I'd have known he was the sexiest man to ever walk the earth I'd have never missed out on a single picture or video released of him. It was actually a little unfair of someone to look the way he did. I knew we had stopped shaking hands long before, but I couldn't bring myself to let his go. I liked the way his large hand nearly enveloped mine completely. I stood hypnotized by the big, brown doe eyes that seemed to pierce into my very soul. God, he was beautiful!

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jeon Jungkook, lead dancer of G.C.F."

Don't stutter, don't stutter, don't stutter. Just hold it together. Yes, he's unbearably sexy, but you have a reputation to uphold. "Park Jimin, lead dancer of Serendipity. Nice to meet you as well."

There you go! Managed to speak to him without drooling and everything! I'm so proud of me. This is going to be a long six months, I thought, internally facepalming.