Restrictions

Jungkook

"Well, this is a disaster waiting to happen," Namjoon interjected.

"Well, this is kind of really none of your damn business," I countered.

"Except it is our business, Jungkook.  You made it our business, one, by telling us, and two, by going behind our backs to date someone within the group that could threaten everything we've worked for when we are halfway to the event!"  Hobi threw his hands in the air, thoroughly looking as though he'd been waiting to say that for weeks.

  You made it our business, one, by telling us, and two, by going behind our backs to date someone within the group that could threaten everything we've worked for when we are halfway to the event!"  Hobi threw his hands in the air, thoroughly loo...

I glared at my best friend, swiping my tongue across the inside of my cheek.  He stared me down in return, our eyes having a silent battle of wills.  In the end, I lost when Taehyung cleared his throat.  He looked annoyed, but made an effort to calm himself.

"It doesn't matter if they're in a relationship or not.  It doesn't have anything to do with us as long as they can promise to keep it all out of this practice room," Tae reasoned.

I felt guilty, but grateful as I gave him an appreciative glance.  Jimin, who had remained with his head bowed in a miserable silence finally looked up hopefully at his best friend.  Tae frowned, but nodded to Jimin.  He barreled toward Taehyung and threw his arms around him, nearly knocking them both over.

Jimin kissed his cheek over and over again with a promise, "It won't affect a single one of you

Jimin kissed his cheek over and over again with a promise, "It won't affect a single one of you.  We'll keep ourselves under control when we're here.  We'll be very professional.  Thank you, TaeTae.  Thank you!"

With Taehyung's blessing, the rest of the members of each group uncomfortably agreed to let it go with our promises to separate work from personal life.  We could handle these restrictions easy.

Jimin

I guess this was happening.  I'm officially and irreversibly dating Jeon Jungkook of G.C.F.  I glanced at the side of Jungkook's handsome, angular face.  I reveled in the cut of his jawline.  Mine.  It was all mine.  For real and without any restrictions...well...mostly...

mostly